[6] Engaged

Recap:

I wrapped my arms around his neck, while he gently placed his hands on my waist. He pulled me closer. "Is your name as beautiful as you?" He asked me sweetly. A giggle escaped my lips. A giggle? Really? I blushed, looking away.

"Bella," I told him.

I saw him smile from the corner of my eye. "Beautiful," I heard him mutter. Im not sure if he meant for me to heard it, but I couldnt help but blush even more. This man will be the death of me!

"Edward," He told me, spinning us in a little circle.

Shipwrecked

Chapter 6: Engaged

Bella's POV

****

After the party was over, I left with The Cullen's to have our girls night. Renesmee, Sarah, Elizabeth and Edlie were so excited to be going back. After all, they are apart of their family; The Cullen's accepted us easily, and everyone loved the girls.

Alice had invited Rose to come along too, Jack and her were going on their honeymoon in a few days, so she agreed to come; I was actually excited about this, I've never had a girls night, just with the girls, so I was hoping it was going to be a lot of fun. Alice told me not to worry, she sees it going great, but I still couldnt help but doubting.

She could see the future, but if someone changed their mind, it could be ruined just like that. 

The way back to Forks Washington was boring, but fasinating at the same time. I'd never been this far, and it was nice to see all the nature for once instead of being inside the city. We lived in England before, in the city, far away from nature. Yeah we left to go hunting, but that was different. We werent surrounded by nature like this.

The boys stayed behind to go hunting in Italy, and I couldnt help but think about Edward a little bit. My beautiful Edward. I still couldnt believe he was alive, that hes a vampire, I dreamt of this, but I never thought it would come true. The last time I saw him, was in the water, I watched him float down, and never come back up.

*** Flashback *** 

I was glad I managed to get Sarah on a boat safely with Rose, they would be safe away from all of this, but I just couldnt leave Edward; Women and children were only allowed on the boats, leaving the men stranded, and if Edward couldnt get on a boat, neither would I. 

We were running around the ship together, trying to find a place to hold on. Everyone was panicing, screaming and shouting, acting like chickens with their heads cut off, I know the ship was sinking and it was a natural thing, but still...

Yeah, I was terrified, and I didnt want to die, but I was acting alright, well... I had never been normal, so maybe it was just me. 

Edward pushed me in front of him. "Bella! Grab onto the bar!" He screamed at me. We were at the top of the boat, and I could barley hang on. The ship was almost sticking up in the air; I stretched, but couldnt grab ahold of the bar. "I cant grab it Edward!" I screamed, panicing. I had to grab ahold of it, or I would fall into the freezing cold water. 

I tried to reach for it again, but my foot slipped, and then I was falling. "Edward!" I screamed. He reached his hand out, and I grabbed ahold of it before I could slip away. I sighed in relief. 

He pulled me up, and lifted me closer to the bar. "Can you grab it now?" He asked me, I could hear the panic in his voice. I was the only hope, if I couldnt grab the bar, I knew we'd die. Well, we were going to die anyways. "I think so," I told him.

Reaching up for it, with all I had, I finally managed to grab ahold of it. "I got it! I got it!" He started chuckling. "I knew you could do it Bella," He muttered. Using all the strength I had, I pulled myself up onto the bar. "We will be safe up here... for now," He told me.