[3] Daughters

Recap:

A smile appeared on my face. "Edward, I want you to meet them, all three of them,"

Hes already met Sarah, so there was no need to introduce him. He did however, need to meet his daughters. He was a father to three beautiful little girls, he had to meet them! Would he meet them? Does he even want to be a father? Will he be a father to them? He better! Or I will murder him. The girls have suffered long enough. Its time they met their father.

Shipwrecked

.

..

...

..

. XoXo

..

...

..

.

Chapter 3: Daughters

.

..

...

..

.OxOx

..

...

..

.

***Bella's POV***

A smile appeared on Edward's face. He looked so happy, it made me want to cry! I was just about to give into Demetri too, I knew Edward was my soulmate, but I would make do. If Demetri had met his mate, I would of let him go with her. I know how it feels to be away from your mate, and I would never want to cause him that pain.

Demetri was sweet, he was loving, he was good with kids and I knew he would never leave. I had grown close to him, he was a really good friend! I knew he wanted to be more then friends, but I just couldnt do it! I couldnt be with him if I loved someone else.

Edward was my mate. How could I not stop loving him? I dont think you do stop loving your mate, just move on and live your life, as much as I tried, and I did try, I just couldnt do that to Edward! Yes, I would of forced myself to, for the girls.  The girls loved Demetri, hes always been there for them, so why not? Yes I loved Demetri, but I was not in love with him. I loved him like he was my father, or like an older brother.

I needed to stop thinking about what ifs! Edward was alive, he was with us, he loves me, I love him, hes my soulmate, and I couldnt live without him. Wait... but I did live without him, I was just about ready to let Demetri love me!

I snapped out of my thoughts, pushing them to the back of my head. I never wanted to think of it again, about Demetri, about what ifs, about anything! I just wanted to be with Edward, I wanted to love him as much as possible, and be everything I can be to him!

We made our way back inside, hands interwined, ignoring the stares we got from half of the vampires. I could hear the girls giggles all the way outside if I concentrated hard, that meant they were having a good time! I was glad, it was nice for them to catch up with the Cullens.

We made it to the table, and sat down with the rest of them. Renesmee came up to me first thing, giggling her head off. "Mommy, mommy, mommy!" She jumped on my lap, and put her hot hand on my cheek, showing me why she was laughing.

Emmett had got up and made every vampire in sight dance to 'Im Sexy And I Know It' by LMFAO. It was hilarious! I couldnt help but laugh watching her replay the scene for me.

After she was done, I turned my attention to Edward, grinning like an iddiot. "Renesmee, why dont you show him your gift? Im sure hes intrested to know," I encouraged her.