"Can you help me unhook my bra?" you asked, turning around for him. 

At this point, you were just trying to avoid the question he asked earlier. You are also having some fun with this as well. You want to see how far this can go. How long can Yugyeom control himself for? You're about to find out. 

"You want me to..." Yugyeom's voice was so soft and quiet. 

"It's wet, so I have to take it off, but I'm having trouble with the hook." You explain to him. 

You hear him step closer. You can feel his light breath at the back of your neck. You feel his hands on your back, softly undoing the clasp of your bra. You slowly pull it off and lay it on the bed. You turn to face Yugyeom, who looks like he's about to burst at this point. 

"Y/N, what are you doing..?" He asks nervously. 

He is still towering above you, trying not to look. He really can't help it though.

"You had your face buried in my chest all during the movie, isn't this what you wanted?" You asked him tauntingly. 

Jackson's words are starting to slip back into your mind. You can do what you want, with who you want. Yugyeom seems to like it anyways, otherwise, he would have left the room by now. 

"Yes, y/n. I just didn't think it would... happen." He said, honestly. 

Yugyeom's eyes became needy

Yugyeom's eyes became needy. He drew closer and began kissing your neck delicately. He left a trail of kisses from your neck, up to your lips. He placed his lips to you softly, and you could sense his hesitation. His hands cupped your face, and you leaned your body against his. The kiss continued to grow deeper. You could feel his urges grow stronger with each breath he took in between each kiss. His hands moved down to massage your breasts, making your breathing grow heavier. You moaned into the kiss, not wanting to break it. 

"Y/N, you're so hot, baby." He whispered against your lips.

He was driving you insane at this point. You just wanted more. You unzipped his wet onesie, leaving him in a white T-shirt and boxers. You broke the kiss for a moment to remove his shirt. Then you continued, slipping your tongue into his mouth. Yugyeom grabbed the back of your thighs and hoisted you up so that your legs were around his waist. He then sat down in one of those comfy chairs in JB's room, allowing you to straddle him. Your hands trailed down his chest and over to his boxers. 

"Ah fuc-" was all he managed to get out. 

Your hand was rubbing against his bulge, and you could tell he couldn't take it. You reached underneath his boxers and pulled it out. You stroked his member with one hand and placed your other hand over his mouth. 

"Don't make a sound, baby," you whispered in his ear. 

You felt his member get harder in your hands as you pumped. You didn't know how much longer he could stand it. You kissed again, this time, he slid his tongue into the kiss. His one hand gripped your ass, while the other was pulling your underwear to one side, leaving you exposed. He lifted you up slightly, and placed his member directly underneath you. He paused for a moment and pulled away from the kiss. His eyes looked directly into yours as he placed your body down slowly on his member.