Icing on The Cake

Start from the beginning

"Well, I'm all happy now! Aaaand I'm excited! I'm gonna go pick out a dress, and you're going to look so handsome in a suit!"

"Okay, that i believe you." Harry laughs before going in for another kiss.

Now that she mentions it, he begins to imagine her looking all beautiful in her pretty dress, and that alone can make him look forward to a wedding, for the first time in his life.

...

Harry has a special thing for suits, though he doesn't wear one often (because who the hell goes to school or grocery shopping in a suit? Unless you're modeling for Gucci), but he's worn a couple suits before in his life, the latest time being for a job interview. He thought he looked good and powerful in it, which gave him extra confidence. Though he doesn't own like ten of them in his closet, he's got about three that he really loves, and he's excited to see Y/N's reaction when he puts them on.

"Harry! Holy shit! Holy shit! What?!"

Yup, exactly what he's expected.

"You look so good! So freaking handsome! My gorgeous boy!" Y/N exclaims as she cups his face and admires him from head to toes, something his mum would always do, which makes him blush so hard.

He's always the most handsome man in her eyes, so she didn't know it was possible for him to look even more attractive in this sapphire blue suit, with his hair styled in a messy yet classy way, making her want to run her fingers through it. If only he knew how much she adores him.

"Okay, okay, baby stop!" Harry begs between laughter when Y/N showers his face with kisses.

He pulls away, holding onto her arms and looks at her with his eye wide open. "Y/N! Why are you still in your PJ?! We're leaving in half an hour!"

"Don't worry! I get ready very fast!" she assures him.

Thirty minutes later, however, Y/N is still in her bathrobe, trying to perfect her eyeliners on the third attempt. Harry has already seen this coming so he doesn't even complain and just enjoys watching funny cats compilations on Youtube in the meantime.

Though the wait lasts for almost twenty minutes, it is all worth it once she finally steps out from her bedroom. The moment he sees her in her pastel blue dress with her hair tied up and a bright smile on her face, everything else becomes blurry, he is completely speechless. His perfect girl has always been the most beautiful, but right now she just looks so out of this world.

Y/N rolls her eyes and heaves a sigh when she receives that gaze from her boyfriend. "I know, I should've asked Maisie or Ben to do my make up, this is ridiculous."

"No, no, no!" Harry puffs out air and hurries towards his girl, reaching out to take both of her hands in his.

"God, you look beautiful." His compliment makes her cheeks turn red.

"You're just saying that!"

"No." He shakes his head fast, his brows furrowed as he asserts, "you really are beautiful."

Y/N shyly mumbles a thank you and suggests they should probably get going so as not to miss the ceremony. Harry knows she loves compliments, that's why he gives them to her all the time. Though her self-consciousness may not let her believe him entirely, she does take great pleasure in being reminded how much she means to him time and time again.

...

"Okay so when you meet my mum, just let me do the talking," Y/N whispers to Harry as they walk hand-in-hand into the church along with the other wedding guests.