His roommate repeatedly apologized for entering without knocking. He said he didn't know there was a girl in here, but it was the third time this week that he cockblocked Harry.

The brown haired boy crawled off his bed so the girl could finally sit up and recover from her short of breath while he was fixing his clothes. Despite the awkward situation, the roommate entered the room still, and Harry took his cue to send his female friend on her way, ending the fun sooner than expected.

The embarrassed young girl grabbed her bag without delay as she took the walk of shame out of the door, followed by the tall handsome brunette.

"Sorry, Jess. I didn't think he'd be back so early," he apologized, resting one hand against the doorframe, head on his hand.

"I heard from Niall that you're getting your own place. Maybe we can finish there?"

"I am, but it's not settled yet."

"Shame." She curved her lips into a flirty smile, hand on the back of his neck as she pulled him down for a passionate kiss. "It's alright," she mumbled against his plump lips. "We'll take it somewhere else next time."

"How about your room?"

"My roommate is way worse. She never goes out." Jess sighed, checking her watch to realize she was already late for her next lecture. "I gotta go now. Will I see you tonight?"

"I already have plans for tonight, but I will definitely call you," he said with the kind of smiles that melted hearts like candle wax. But the green-eyed monster knew something that Jess didn't — this would the last time she heard from him.

.

.

.

Y/N and Harry had decided to skip their afternoon lectures to go see the flat she'd told him about. From the online advertisement, she had so much high hope for it, yet it turned out to be too horrific to be put into words, especially to Harry. There was no way he would let her live in such a terrible neighborhood, so far away from campus, from him, and all alone. So on their way back to his car, he came up with a solution that worked for them both.

"Let's go see some other two-bedroom flats. If we can find one with a reasonable price, I'm gonna move out with you."

When Y/N heard that, she chuckled and shook her head in response. She assumed he was only joking for there was no way Harry Styles would want to give up a perfect flat for a smaller one. It was only when she saw the look on his face, that she realized he was actually serious. He was willing to move out, all because of her.

"Wow, you really can't live without me, can you?" She joked to lighten up the mood, also to hide how overjoyed she was right now.

Shaking his head, Harry returned a smile. And Y/N thought to herself maybe his smile did have magical powers that turned a grey sky into a blue. She could just stare at it for hours or even more. But the happier he made her feel, the sadder she became when she thought about how much she was gonna miss his smile when she left. She was gonna miss him so much, very much, terribly.

"Don't be so full of yourself. The simple reason is that, if you're gone, I'll have to look for a replacement and then learn to adapt to my new life with that one. Too much work." He rolled his eyes. But she knew it wasn't half the truth, and somehow that made her heart full.

"Excuses, excuses." She clicked her tongue, crossing her arms. "Admit it. You, Harry Styles, cannot live without me."

Harry simply laughed it off and changed the subject by asking her what she'd like for lunch. He didn't admit to it, but she was correct. He honestly couldn't live without her.