Harry heard it all from the gossip lady downstairs, a very reliable source in this building. So it must be true. Normally, Harry was confident about his appearance. He wasn't self-absorbed, but he knew he was blessed with good looks, and him being a flirt just made it easier to get girls. That was why it would be unbelievable if he told anyone he felt intimidated by his new neighbor, all just because Y/N, his flatmate, thought the guy was hot.

.

.

.

The next morning, Harry woke up before his alarm, before Y/N even. He wanted to go to class with her, just in case she ran into that guy and lost her ability to think, again. But the most shocking thing that happened that day wasn't Harry deciding to attend a class, it was what Y/N decided to wear to go out. And his jaw dropped as soon as she emerged from her room.

This was not the Y/N he knew. She was wearing a skirt which barely covered her ass, it was so tight that he wondered how she could even move in it. She didn't let her long hair down like she always did, but put it in a high ponytail. And she also had makeup on. She probably did every day, but it was never noticeable. That day she went all the way with the cherry red lips, and Harry couldn't help it, he was gawking at the girl.

"I know what you're going to say so just shut up." She squinted her eyes at him while fixing her skirt, which had risen up as she walked out from her room.

It would be a lie to say Harry wasn't slightly turned on by Y/N's new look, and not thinking about bending her over the table over there, and making sure she screamed out his name when he made her cum. However, he didn't feel okay with her walking outside in a skirt that short, for everyone to see what only he had the privilege to see!

"And what did you paint on your face?" He scoffed, crouching down so his face was at the same level as hers.

"It's called 'makeup'. Look it up." She put a hand on his chest and pushed him away in annoyance.

"You look ridiculous," he said. It wasn't even half the truth, but she didn't need to know. "Are you seriously wearing this for that guy?"

"Ben. His name is Ben, and yes, what if I run into him? I need to look decent."

"Define 'decent'."

"Just shut up, and get your car keys, we're gonna be late."

Harry watched Y/N walk to the front door, and he swore he could see her ass from where he was standing. It was terrible enough that he wouldn't be able to focus on the road with her in the passenger seat, looking like that. But he also needed to worry about the other men who might get to see too much of her.

Tossing his head back, Harry cursed under his breath and grabbed his big coat on the way out. In case of an emergency, he had to make sure his flatmate was safely covered up.

.

.

.

It was Saturday morning, and Y/N was not in the flat. She had to spend the entire day babysitting a kid in the building, and Harry, as usual, got up late and enjoyed his precious alone time. As he returned from his run, however, he bumped into Ben, who was carrying two big grocery bags. This time, the man noticed Harry and put on a friendly smile as he said, "good morning!"

Harry said it back only because he didn't want to be rude, still, he kept a neutral expression instead of being overly nice like Ben was. But as Harry took out his keys to open the door, even with his back turned to his neighbor, he still felt the older guy sizing him up.