19 ; "so this is what it feels like,"

Začít od začátku

"It's not like I can say I don't." I let him lift me off the ground, my legs loosely wrapped around his small waist. "But a handcuff would be useless without something on the other side."

.

"Irene." I groaned when she wailed like a whale, crying her heart out for me cause she knew I can't. "Save the theatrics for the wedding, why don't you?"

"I can't help it!" She exclaimed as she measured me for the dress. "Not only do I get to be a bridesmaid but the substitute maid of honor. And I can say I was apart of Yoongi's wedding whether or not it was me receiving the ring."

"Doesn't this bother you?" I asked her abruptly, watching her sensitive reaction afterwards. "The whole another girl marrying your first love.."

She thought about it for a quick second. It was different being an out-of-thought being. I observed emotions differently. The way Yoongi learned over the years. It was interesting. Seeing it and not being able to remember what it felt like. To feel emotionally hurt by something else other than what I feel for my counterpart.

I can only be angry at Yoongi. Sad because of him, distraught for him, and loving him only. That's all I was restricted to feel after being just him. I'm now an object that is being run by his blood, his mind, his feeling. All I am that I once was is who he wants me to be. Since he can't feel for himself, that's what I do. I feel for him.

I can't feel sorry for Chaeyoung anymore. I can't fight for her the way I did. I can react, pretend that I know what I knew but I can never feel the way I did for my best friend the way I used to.

I can't even feel sorry for myself for not being able to love another being.

Because Yoongi won't let me.

I love Yoongi. And I only live for him. And I can only be curious to the things I once knew now.

"No." She honestly answered with a soft smile. "He's a kind demon. Too much for his own good. But anyone who knows him will know he will only make room in his life 24/7 for only one person. And it's who he says he chooses. That's you, Jen."

I looked to myself in the mirror. Pale, like him. Lifeless, like him. But still the beauty he fell in love with.

He can't blame me for feeling like his toy when I've just become a minion to him. Similar and familiar to his tastes it's acknowledgeable to see what I've become. I once was someone else. A Jennie Kim of my own little fantasies. Now I'm his. And no, I still love him.

But I am 100% sure he doesn't love me. Because I am him. And he doesn't love himself either.

"And where is that gorgeous bride?"

I turned my head around to see Jin stalking into the room with a flower crown and a blatant smile on his face, oozing handsomeness as soon as he snickered at my appearance.

"What a goddess." He teased flicking my brown hair up onto the air. "Our beautiful princess."

"Since when was Yoongi a prince, Seokjin-ssi?"

He smirked letting his arm lay loosely around my shoulders. "Sorry then, knight and shining armor."

"Idiot." I rolled my eyes jokingly shrugging him off until another man of Yoongi's entourage entered the room.

"I hear bad noun's and they're not directed to me." Kihyun sang proudly entering the room. "Speaking of bad noun's, where's the man of the hour?"

"It's not my wedding day yet."

"Stop being so technical, ex-human." Kihyun laughed slapping the back of my head so subtly. "He's supposed to be here for his measuring."

"He's still picking up Jimin."