Chapter 16

After we spent 5 minutes crying together, we started talking.

"So will you stay with us? We, well, we need you." Ashley asked.

I smiled. 

"I will."

Just then, Andy barged in the door, drunk as fuck.

"HEELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO MY PRETTIES!" He practically screamed.

Oh dear Lord.

He walked stumbled over to us.

"ASHLEY! Your lookin rreeeeaaall pretty." And on that note, Andy kissed Ashley. On the lips.

Ashley raised his eyes and looked shocked, then pushed Andy away really hard as he finally gained sense.

"WHAT THE FUCK DUDE?!?!?!"

"You know you liked it." Andy shot Ashley a cheesy wink. 

By this time, me and the other dudes were rolling on the floor, laughing our guts out.

"I has the BESTESTESTESTEST time, you know.The elephants sang to me all night! The monkeys danced to the tune, and I got a little fiesty with one of them...." He let out a soft, girl like giggle, and started swaying his hips back and forth.

"I think we should put him to bed." CC said. "Will you do it, Holly?"

I looked at him, and he have me a pleading glance. I sighed.

"Fine. Come on Andy, the, um, elephants want you upstairs now."

"Ok, moommmmyyyy." He turned around to the guys. "Tell the monkeys I said goodnight!!!"

"Oh, dont worry, they will." I shot daggers at the rest of the guys while I put Andy's arm over my shoulder, and headed upstairs.

Andy started singing.

Well, I was extremely lucky to be treated by the second act of Camelot, i'll tell you that. I didn't think he would know stuff like that.

We got to his room.

"Ok, now your going to put in some pajamas now."

I threw an old batman t-shirt at him, and some pajama pants, then turned away.

"Im ddooonneee." He sang 2 minutes after.

I turned back to him, and gently laid him down.

"Shmank you, bunny." And before I got to reply, I felt warm lips on mine.

He was kissing me.

Umm...... ok he's not stopping, think Skai, think........ Kiss back? Er, no thanks, push him away? Wait, why am I even thinking about this? Hey, he has a stuffed monkey in here! Aww....

SKAI! Get it together!

I found that I was kissing back.

Hmm.... not to shabby, but this isn't even a proper kiss. It was sloppy and alchoholy, but I could tell it would be so much better if he wasn't drunk.

Ok, that's enough now.

I lightly pushed him back, and he was still puckering up.

He opened his eyes, and looked into them with his icy blue ones. Oh shit, I forgot to put my contacts back in!

Oh wait, he was drunk, he didn't seem to notice.

"Goodnight." I whispered. I got up, and walked towards the light. When I looked back, he was fast asleep, and snoring.

I smiled, and turned off the light.

I went outside, and closed the door, and made three steps before I thought:

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?!?!?!