Chapter 1

Ok, I can almost TASTE how good this day will be! I got it all planned out, you'll see what happens. ;)

It was about 9:00 in the morning, and I got up. Im really actually not an early person, but just for today! I grabbed my little stash of money, around 300$. I could have asked my dad for some, but I didn't want him to get suspicious. And I needed to get up this early anyway, because my dad is here right now, and if he wasn't the bitch wouldn't have let me out.

[polyvore]

"Good morning daddy!" I said, as soon as I entered the room.  So what? Im a daddy's girl! I'll be looking for an apartment soon, but I just have to stay for this task, because I didn't mention something. I have a little 3 year old sister, and im scared that she'll get abused from the bitch too. It is literally like snow white, she's just scared we'll be more pretty than her, with her bleach blond hair to her fake boo-

OMG I SMELL BACON! la la la la laaaaa.....

what you staring at? HUH??

YA WANNA GO PUNK?

....sorry. I figured out that if you were in my brain for at least 5 minutes, you would go mentally insane. You do NOT want to be in my mind when I have arguments with myself.

ANYWAYS, I gobbled, (hee hee.... gobbled!) down 5 strips of bacon. My dad laughed and said, "Good morning princess!"
The bitch just looked at me and muttered, "Fat slut." But of course, my dad didn't hear. He deserved WAY better, she was only for his money anyway. A blind man could see that, but I guess not my dad.

"Why are you up so early?" My dad asked. 

"Oh, just thought id get some shopping done. I'll be back a little later, before you get home from work." The bitch glared at me, but my dad smiled and said, "Ok hunny, have fun! Love you." 

"Love you too daddy!"

"Have a great time sweetie!" The bitch plastered on a fake smile, and I cringed when she called me sweetie. Ew.

"Bye!" slut. I thought. But I couldn't take any chances.

I went out the door and enjoyed the warm spring air yet the cool breeze, and put perfect weapon on by BVB on my ipod. Soon, I got to the camera store. I looked around for a bit, then said to the middle aged man working, "Excuse me, whats your best cam corder here that doesn't cost too much?"

He smiled, and pulled one out from a drawer.

"Well little lady, we just got this brand new extremely high quality one that I would highly recommend for 230$" 

"I'll take it." I said, without hesitation. I bought it, got my change, and skipped out the door, when I noticed a black van following me. I went around a couple different blocks, and when it was still following me, I took out my phone and pretended to dial.

"Hey dad! Are you still at the police station? Ok, when will you go on brake?" The van drove away, but I was still kinda scared. Oh well. I skipped back home, and right before I walked in the door, I turned the small camcorder on a slipped it into my pocket, not caring that it couldn't see anything. All I wanted was the voices.

"Im home!!!" I yelled, and in seconds was greeted.

"Hey slut." Simple as that, I was kicked to the ground, holding my stomach, resisting the urge to freakin kill her. I knew I could.

"Oohhh....." I let out a hurtful moan on purpose, causing the evil bitch to laugh.

"Whats the matter? GET UP YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!!" She shouted. I weakly got up, only to be punched in the nose. 

"Why.....why do you, why do you do this to me?" Letting fake tears come out. One thing you should know, I NEVER cry. Im just an amazing actress, if I do say so myself ;)

"Because, you worthless bitch, I hate you! Pretty soon, your gunna get kicked out and im going to have your dad and his money all to myself." I was bubbling over with rage, something you did NOT want to happen. 

"And not to mention you little sister too. Would be such a shame to have a little, 'accident', and would have something ruin that pretty little face of hers, now would it?" 

That was fuckin it, I didn't care if I had a broke nose. I got to my feet, and in less than 3 seconds had her pinned down on the floor, my hands around her throat. She looked up at me fearfully. 

"How....?" 

"Bitch, you forgot that I took boxing since I was 8. You do not know how hard it was for me to keep from killing you." She looked up at me.

"You dont have the guts."

I laughed bitterly. "Oh, believe me, I do. Im just not a pathetic, low, heartless bitch who goes around hurting people. I wouldn't sink to your level."

"Then what are you going to do?" She was still smirking. I took the recorder out of my pocket, and dangled it in front of her face. Her eyes instantly widened.

"Well, first, Im going to tie you to this chair, and were gunna wait for daddy to get home. Then you admit to what you've been doing, and i'll show him this. And finally, were going to go down to the police station! Yay!"

Her eyes were as big as saucers right now. 

"But what about your dad? He'll be HEART BROKEN." She still looked really scared, but now there was a tiny smirk, and I wanted nothing more than to punch it off.

I looked her straight in the eye.

"At least he wont be with a low-life, self centered, conceited arrogant FAT bitch. Believe me, my dad will NEVER be regretfull."

Good? Bad? I WILL be writing more as soon as I can, and dont worry, BVB comes in soon. But please comment!!! Tell me if I should continue, make changes, whatever, id LOVE to hear it! SWAG