Tour?!??!

Aquaria's P.O.V.

"What?!?" I said with wide eyes. Max looked at me with sad eyes. "Yeah, 2. One for December and one for November" He said.

He'll be good for 2 months?!? I'll go blind! I can't be without him for that long; I'll miss him too much!

"Are you going?" I said a little bit to worried. "I mean, they are paying kinda good and my fans will be there" I he said looking down. "Plus you'll be there," he said looking at me.

Huh?

"What do you mean. I didn't get anything" I said. "Because it was a surprise!" he said smiling. Sneaky

"When the girls asked me to join the 2 tours, I asked if you could come. They were confused at first but remembered.....we were dating so they think was cut-"

I held his shoulders and kissed him mid-sentence. He went wide-eyed but closed his eyes. I ended the kiss and smiled. "You are literally full of surprises! When does it start?

Thanks for 7k views. Like literally I'm so grateful for y'all.

"In November. It's a week away so do you have any gigs? I'm cleared" Max said. "I have one tomorrow then I'm cleared" I said. "Good! I'll tell the others your in!"

If you know, I literally forgot who is on the November tour. I know Miz cracker, Monèt, and Vanji. Can someone comment everyone and maybe the December one too? If you guys I'm at to change, i'll add some people of random who might cause drama or more ships. Also, my friends lost the bet so I can curse now!

"Great!" I said. "Now, sense it's late, what's for dinner" I added. "I kinda want pizza" Max said thinking. "Thin crust?" I said. "Sure!"