The True T Of It All!

Miz Cracker's P.O.V.

"Ready?" I said. Giovanni set up the phone and sat down next to me. "Yep!" he said putting it on live.

People already started to join. They were saying 'Hi!' and 'I love you guys!'. I love my fans.

"Hey guys" I said waving. "Get a few more people on before you say anything." Giovanni said. "Of course."

We started to answer questions for a while and over 3,000 people joined.

"Okay guys!" I said. I took a deep breath in and I felt Giovanni rub my back. "So this is the T." I said.

I looked at givanni and he nodded. "So okay Katelyn time for dinner is canceled," I said. The comments were asking why and putting sad emojis.

Awww

"Okay! A month ago, I and Katelyn stopped being.......friends because I caught her doing something that hurt me so I moved out and-". "Now he is living here with me! But he is very happy now!" Giovanni said. I looked at him and he just smiled.

I looked at the screen and everyone is calling Katelyn a bitch. "Hey! Don't call Katelyn a bitch guys. She a whore!" giovanni said laughing. I started to laugh too.

I saw a few comments saying they thought somewhat going on because Katelyn deleted every picture and video of me.

Tisk Tisk..

"So who's ready for dragcon?" I said Smiling.