Winner Winner

Miz Cracker's P.O.V.

We finished packing all of my things. Im surprised that....he stayed away from us. Gosh I don't even wanna say his name anymore. I want him out of my life so I can start a new and better one.

I got the last of the trash bags filled with my things into giovanni's car and closed the car door. I put my back against the car while looking at Giovanni.

"This was tiring" I said looking up. "Plus I have a gig tonight in 6 hours".

"Then cancel if your tired." He said shrugging before leaning against the car. " No I don't wanna disappointed my fans. Lets go!" I said going to the other side of his car.

"Fine. Your lucky I hate this place. But I'm picking you up and dropping you off." Giovanni said getting into the car. I pulled the door closed and looked at him. "No. You already did so much for me and you probably are busy. I will be fine on a bus." I didn't want him to spend all of his time on me. I can handle myself.

"No. I am taking you and picking you up! I don't wanna anything bad to happened to you" he said mumbling the last sentence. I felt my cheeks get red hot as a look down. "Fine you can but you don't have to" I said giving up.

It was nice of him to care at this moment. Its like he always makes me weak nowadays but its like I know he could protect me. I'm so bad at expressing my feeling. I didn't even know the car was moving.

I looked backed at the window. There was silence for a moment until Giovanni said something.

"When we get back to the house, you can put you drag in my drag room. We can share it" I smiled and looked at him. "Thanks. Your a real big help. Without you I would probably be in some shitty hotel feeling bad" I looked down again.

"Hey" I looked back at Giovanni to see him looking at me. "Its okay. Your here and thats all that matters" I smiled and felt my cheeks get red again! What is this person doing to me..?