Coming Out Privately and COOKIES!

Miz Cracker's P.O.V.

"Care to explain 2 two?" Kevin (Monét's Out Of Drag Name) said looking at us.

Yesterday he kinda found out at our gig and now me and Giovanni are on our couch with Kevin standing up with his arms crossed.

Bob wouldn't approve of this harassment...

"Ummm," I said scratching my neck and looking away. I saw Gio glance at me before looking down. "Are yea and no questions better for Y'all right now?"

"Yes!" we both say.

"Are Y'all dating?"

"Yea"

I saw Kevin's face lit up and he had a little fan-girl moment. "Omg! This is so adorable! Y'all are my OTP couple right now" he said. I smiled shyly and.

"Oh Bob would love this! When are y'all coming out?" Kevin added. I and Gio looked at each and laughed. "We already did!" I said laughing. "Like a looong time ago." Gio said. Kevin rolled his eyes and smiled. "Not like that. I ment to fans!"

The laughing stop. We haven't really talked about that but I don't care. I think our stans already think we are dating anyway. "I will tell if Max is ready," Giovanni said looking at me. "Oh, we could do that. I don't care if the fans don't like us together " I said. Smiling. "How about the next time you guys have a gig together, you announce it?" even said.

I never even thought about that. That's kinda dull though. Cliché like...

"I guess that's a good idea," I said. I looked and Giovanni and he was grinning so hard. "I can book us a gig together soon if Wow Presents doesn't want you to come film," Gio said looking at me. "I have one tomorrow but I could do a gig tomorrow night,"  I said. We both looked up at Kevin and he was looking at us like adorable children.

"My little niece is growing up so fast" Kevin said wiping a fake tear. I chuckled and saw him pull out his phone. "Oh. I have to go, I have a gig in 5 hours" he said surprised. I got up to walk him to the door.

(I change my mind. Giovanni is a smol fetus. He will be a top when gets the hang of sex. I will make him a 'pure' virgin)

After he left, I closed the door and looked at gio. He was on his phone doing something when I got an idea.

"Gio" I said. His face lifted up to meet mine the second I said his name. "Wanna make cookies?" I said smirking. "You like sweets. Don't you?" Gio said with a chuckle. "Your sweet" I said smiling. He chuckled and nodded.
---------------------
Giovanni hissed and took is hand away while a shook my head in disappointment. "Gio. That is just what you get for touching then right after I take them out" I said taking my gloves off. He frowned and took the spatula and put a glove on. "Now? They are still hot." I said. I watched him take the cookies off the pan and onto the plate.

"And you say I like Sweets." I said with a chuckle"