[65] Back Hug

Magsimula sa umpisa

That turned my switch on. Alex walked towards the door when I called him. "Alex..."

He stopped and turned to me. "What?"

I really am hesitant to ask this kind of question, but I think I fcking  need to. "Was... Yam an endearment of Crystal and Nathan before?"

His mouth fell half-open in shock perhaps. I was about to take back what I have asked when he answered, "Oo. May naaalala ka na ba?"

That sent a sting into my chest. So, that answers why I felt like I want to grab Crystal from Nathan awhile ago.

"... Diba alam mo ng mag-ex sila? Nakuwento na namin yun sayo, pati ni Nathan mismo. Naaalala mo ba?"

I sighed deeply and motioned him to go out. "Yeah, thanks. Leave me alone now."

As soon as he shut the door close, I took my bag on my bedside and rummaged through it. There I looked for my notebook and jotted down all the memories I have remembered awhile ago.

For the past years I've got this amnesia, I thought of jotting down all the memories played on my mind. That way, it would surely be a big help for me to get back in my old self.

Whenever I'm free, I re-read all the things I've written here. I can't help but to smile at the memories I've had and through this, I am eager to ease this amnesia off me as soon as possible.

After re-reading the first three pages of it, I decided to go out of the bedroom and I think God's in favor to me today because I caught Crystal standing infront of the master's bedroom. She was hesitant if she should knock or not, so I had to go to her and stop her hand.

She turned to me, shock registered on her face. "Kurt, nakakagulat ka naman!" Then she pulled her hand from me.

"Don't disturb them," I whispered and pulled her away from the room. I knew Kaye Anne and Nathan were inside and I know for sure that they need to be alone. "They must still be sleeping."

"Hindi no'. Gising na yun. Mag-11 na kaya. Gigisingin ko na!"

She was about to go back there when I pulled her again. "Don't mind them."

She narrowed her eyes, threatening me. "Gutom na ang pinsan ko. Ano ka ba! 11 na nga eh. Baka tinatamad lang bumangon. Nasa baba na si Nathan eh."

"Stop worrying about her. She must be fvcking tired from last night, you know."

She eyed me innocently and turned to the door. "Grabe namang pagod nun," she mumbled. "Bakit naman ako napagod din, pero maaga namang nagising."

I chuckled and can't help but to shook my head in amusement. Seriously, she didn't get my point. "Maybe they got from one hell of a hot night, I guess?" I straight-forwardly said.

Her cheeks beet red at my answer. For a 26 year-old lady, she still looks innocent. "Ah, sorry. Nakalimutan ko. Tara na, tayo nalang ang kumain ng prinepare ko sa veranda."

Cute and innocent... Hmm, are those two of the million reasons why I fell for her?

GAIL'S POV

Wala ako sa sariling nagsa-slice ng pancake ko. I can't believe this! Ang inosenteng pinsan ko, hindi ko matanggap na may asawa na at ginagawa na niya ang bagay na yun.

"What time did you wake up?" Kurt asked as he poured syrup onto his pancake. Nandito kami ngayon sa veranda. Sabi kasi ni Nathan kanina, sabay-sabay nalang daw kaming kumain dito. Yun nga lang, hindi pa rin talaga magising ang butihin niyang asawa. Geez, maghahoneymoon na nga lang, bakit dito pa?