The Begining

I did not want this to happen, believe me. Having my penis enslave humanity? Who would want that burden. But just as my luck has it, my penis, supreme overlord jimothy as he prefers to be called, has enslaved half of humanity and has plans to take out the rest.

This all started with my stupid mistake, there I am Sophie Dallas standing in a walmart parking lot with my stepbrothers cousins ex-boyfriend, now I know this sounds sketchy, thats because it is, but i really needed that stuff this kid had in the boot of his van. "Hand over the chicken Charles" I tried to make my voice intimidating, but it came out probably sounding like a frog giving a blowjob. Charles' face morphs into a mix of terror and uncertainty, I guess he's afraid of frogs... or blowjobs. "O..okay" he raises his hands beside his head and backs slowly towards his car, "lets not do anything.... hasty" his hand reaches down and unlocks the van, as the boot slowly rises I hear the cluck of many chickens.
Heres where I make my first mistake, I step forward.

Now if you've ever been in an avalanche of warm feathery bodies then you'll know exactly how I felt in that moment. If you haven't, then let me say, lets hope you never do.

After my face first encounter with the fluffy beasts I found myself lying on the ground coated in a fresh layer of white and brown feathers, wheezing a few went flying from my mouth, "ugh.. birds." I begin to sit up but feel a preasure on my chest, a blue and green pidgeon is sitting upon my chest one foot on each side, my first thought in this stunned state was of course I didnt know birds could do the splits? My second thought of course was,  yum yum, dont ask my family has a genetic bird fetish.

Now here is where I made my second mistake, I petted the mysterious pidgeon, "goooooood pidgeyyyy, sooooftttt piddgeyyyy." The pidgeon, being a pidgeon, did the pidgeon thing. And pecked at my eyes. I let out an inhumane screech and threw the pidgeon of my chest, it hit the ground with a thoing sound, and bounced off down the hill.

Now if you were a pidgeon enthusiast like myself, you would know that normally these majestic creatures did not, 1. make 'thoing' sounds and 2. bounce down hills. So at this point I was rather worried about what that thing was, but before I could investigate further a slight pain blossomed from my lower abdomen, it wasnt the worst pain i had felt, in fact it was rather pleasurable, I was worried about where it was coming from but my tense body has let go to the only pleasure I had recieved since my stepmother died.

After the pain and long needed pleasure faded I lay there with a dopey grin on my face for the next couple minutes. I remember what I came for and begin to sit up but the sight that lay before me was... unexpected. A massive cock, a least a foot in length with the gurth of my obese step fathers thigh lay out for all to see, my skinny jeans had been ripped open leaving a gaping hole where my zipper and front pockets should have been, the button of my jeans barley holding the pants from popping apart. Boy, i have never been more grateful for hight waisted shorts. Pushing myself off the ground i stumbled due to the excess weight, as i straighted my back two large sacks the texture of a $2 shop fake dragon skin lady purse flopped out of each leg hole. "Hmmm" thats a improvment if i do say so myelf" I glare at charles his eyes never wandering from my massive gurth, "hey hey, eyes up here perv" he snaps back to attention, a familliar lust fading from his cow shit coloured eyes. "Uh.... well heres the one you wanted" he holds out a floppy chicken, its eyes were glazed over  as I had requested it be drugged for my... specific advances.

"Thanks" I move to grab the chicken but god rest my soul the penis is longer that my arms, charles and I struggle for a bit, wrestling the penis, the chicken and our arms, but eventually the exchange is made and I have my prize, suddenly full of energy I wave with my free hand, "later tater" I grin, charles goes red and looks away, stepping back against his van, "j....just get outta here" his southern accent slipping a sneaky one in for a second, "well, I guess i catch you round" I throw a cheeky wee wink over my shoulder to really round my big dick energy up and saunter off down the road, ignoring the whistles and stares people give as me and my massive man rod make our way downtown.