77

@cameronhills

Today is our last day in Florida and I figured out from my parents that tomorrow is our last day being with the sinclair family. The construction people had told us our house was ready and is now done at its original time. The good thing is that our house is a couple houses down from Hope's house actually. There are 2 other houses separating us.

I walk into her room to see her sleeping peacefully in her bunk and I chuckle to myself and I go over to her bed and slightly wake her up and she sits up looking at me and I smile causing her to smile.

She climbs down from her bunk and hugs me goodmorning.

"Babe I have good and bad news, what do you want to hear first?" I ask keeping a smile on my face.

"Uh bad?" She asks rubbing her eyes while yawning.

"Okay tomorrow is our last day before we move out of your house." I say unfortunately and she frowns.

"Aww." She says upset with what I said and I laugh slightly.

"But good news is we're only 2 houses down from yours." I say flipping my hair to the side and she smiles happily again and hugs me.

"Yay! We're going to be going to the same college!" Hope says excitedly and I nod holding her hands looking her in the eyes and I start to lean in but she stops me.

"Morning breath." Hope says with her hand on my chest keeping me back and I laugh shaking my head saying I don't care and she giggles and pulls me closer and smashes her lips on mine. I kiss back holding her waist firmly and she puts her hands through my hair and we both pull away.

"Goodmorning." I say and she starts to blush and giggles stepping away.

"What are we doing today since it's our last day here?" I ask curiously and Hope shrugs.

"We can go to Disney one last time then go to a water park or something?" Hope says asking for my advice and I nod.

"Cool. Cool." I say holding her waist and she smiles and kisses my lips and I kiss her back.

She quickly gets dress and I text everyone in our group that we can all do our own thing since it's the last day.

I turn around as hope gets ready and I tell her I'm going to my room to get ready and she nods and I walk out and change into clothes for disney.

After getting ready we arrived at Disney and went on rides, got food, explored the park, rode more rides and then we left and went to a water park across from our hotel. After the whole water park trip we got back to the hotel seeing everyone in the girls room.

Me and hope go to join them and we played games the rest of the night and fell asleep.

Today we were heading back home and once we got to the house my family had to pack and so we did and eventually moved out later that night.

"Goodbye babe. I'll see you at college this semester and I can't wait to be roomates with you again! Hopefully! fingers cross!" I say holding onto her waist putting my suitcases down and she smiles slightly.

"I'm gonna miss and see you later so I don't know why I'm crying." Hope says giggling while wiping her tears and I laugh helping her and I smile caressing her cheek.

"Don't forget I'm 2 houses down." I wink at her and she giggles.

"Oh yea!" She says and I smile laughing at how adorable she is. God this girl is seriously perfect and I love it.

"I love you." I blurt out.

She smiles excitedly and throws her arms around me pulling me down into a kiss and I kiss back immediately and she smiles pulling away connecting our foreheads.

"I love you more."

// sorry this chapter is so short ik 🤦🏽‍♀️ but i wanted to let y'all know I'm going to be ending this story soon and making a new one I'm ending this because of specific reasons but if you want me to make a sequel please comment and let me know thank you ! \\