4

@cameronhills

"You!?" We both raise our voice.

"I can't believe you're here! Why are you here!?" Hope raises her voice looking me in the eyes and I look her in the eyes back knowing how pretty they were.

I quickly cover up the fact I was staring at her intensely by rolling my eyes and she sighs.

"What am I doing here! What are you doing here!?" I raise my voice back.

"I live here." Hope snaps back already annoyed with me and I sigh deeply.

"Now answer my question. What are you doing here?" She says looking me in the eyes.

"Oh I'm living here for a couple of months." I say back answering her question. She face palms herself angrily and I chuckle at her.

"Ugh! So you're the 17 year old boy!" She says questioning me more but annoyed at the fact we're sharing a house.

"You're the 17 year old girl!?" I ask her in the same tone and she sighs.

"Stop repeating me!" She says rolling her eyes.

"You stop repeating me!" I say and she stomps off angrily and the quickest thing I could think of was grabbing her hand turning her around.

"Ew! Let go of me!" She says all feisty like and I laugh pulling her a bit closer.

"But baby, I like when I can touch you." I say keeping her wrapped in my arms as I whisper in her ear. She quickly pulls herself away and slaps me across the face and stomps away downstairs.

Damn. She slaps hard. I hold my cheek and walk downstairs following her then taking my seat at the table.

"Thank you for joining us you two. I'm sure you've guys must have met before or today right?" Hope's mother asks nicely and Hope was about to burst her bubble until I lightly kicked her leg and answered for myself.

"Nope. I don't think we have. Hey! I'm Cameron." I say with a small smirk at her and she looks at me confused then rolls her eyes.

"And I'm about to leave." Hope says getting ready to stand up and her mom points at her and then down and hope slowly sits back down angrily crossing her arms and I chuckle and take a sip of my drink.

"I'm Hope." Hope says narrowing her eyes at me annoyed with everything about me and I laugh looking down.

"Hope is a beautiful name." I say looking her in the eyes with a big grin across my face and her face turns red as she starts gritting her teeth trying to hold back and I look back laughing more then covering it up with a cough and I face myself back at the table.

"Wow! Hope! Are these your achievement metals?" My mother asks looking over at her with a small polite smile and hopes expression mimicked my moms and she nodded her head yes with a proud smile and my mom clapped for her.

"That is outstanding!" My mom cheerfully says and hope smiles nodding at her.

I kick hopes leg and she looks over at me angrily like a vicious animal and I laugh some more then blowing a kiss to her while no one was looking. She angrily rolled her eyes and kicked my shin harder making me quickly grab onto my leg and I look up annoyed as she had a big smirk planted on her face and I rolled my eyes trying not to wince in pain.