56

@hopesinclair

I wake up and I crawl out of bed seeing jack awake but no one else.

"Goodmorning!" I say being nice and he looks over and smiles.

"Goodmorning." Jack says and I smile back.

"What are we doing today?" I ask curiously and he sits up on his phone and looks over.

"Um... today we're going skiing with some group of teens and then after there is a big snow party we can go to?" Jack says kind of questioning the end and I nod.

"Okay sounds fun! This is me and gracies first time skiing." I say and he looks up at me.

"Really? Gracie doesn't know how to ski?" He asks surprised and I giggle while nodding.

"Yep she doesn't, and guess what? You get to teach her!" I say smirking at him playfully and he laughs with a nod.

"Okay fine. Only if we get hot chocolate after." Jack says pointing at me and I laugh while nodding.

Then Gracie wakes up and come sits on my bed.

"What are y'all talking about?" Gracie asks laying on my bed and I giggle hugging onto her.

"About today's plans." I say and she gasps excitedly.

"Ooh! What are we doing?" Gracie asks curiously.

"Skiing with a group of teens and then there's a snow party later on tonight we can go to! And after skiing we can get hot chocolate and come back here." I say moving my hair out of my face and Gracie nods happily.

"Wait? I don't know how to ski?" Gracie says sighing.

"Exactly neither do I. But we have the best coaches out here for today!" I say excitedly and she smiles.

"Who?" Gracie asks wanting to know and I smile.

"I have Cameron and you have...." I start to say but then I point to jack and he smiles holding two thumbs up to Gracie pointing to himself.

"Me!" Jack says and I giggle as Gracie just nods with a small smile on her face still.

"I mean.... are you good?" Gracie asks curiously and I laugh along with jack.

"Hellooooo? I'm Jack Manson. Of course I'm good!" Jack says and I laugh as Gracie laughs and rolls her eyes.

"Yea yea okay big head! You should start getting ready because it's going to be a long day." Gracie says giggling and jack laughs.

Then Cameron finally wakes up and I go sit on his bed laying on him as his eyes open. As soon as he sees me he starts blushing with a smile and I started to blush with a smile instantly falling for him all over again.

"You're so beautiful." Cameron says pulling me onto him more and I smile holding his face while straddling him after he pulls me.

"And you're so handsome." I say putting my hands on his chest and he smiles. He then rests on his forearms and kisses my cheek and I smile hugging onto him and he falls back on his back as I still hugged him.