70

@hopesinclair

I wake up and see Cameron walking into my room.

"Goodmorning baby. I was just coming to wake you up and see if you wanted you know go for breakfast downstairs?" Cameron asks climbing up to my bunk and I smile kissing his lips as he comes up.

"Aww I'll go with you thank you! Just give me 10 minutes and I'll meet you outside our rooms." I say and he winks at me and I blush and kiss his lips then pull away and he climbs down smiling at me and he walks out.

I crawl out of my bunk and I see Taylor awake on her phone.

"You know you are really lucky to have a guy like Cameron with you." Taylor says looking up at me and I smile blowing her a kiss.

"And you're so lucky you have a boy like Kyler. He really likes you tay." I say smiling and she smiles back happily then goes back on her phone.

I go to my closet and pull out a light blue strapless crop top and some white high waisted jean shorts. I brush my hair and put half up and some down. I put on white vans and I walk out and see Cameron waiting at my door with a smile and I smile at him.

"You're to cute!" I say smirking at him and he smirks back.

"Uh huh? Well can I get a kiss?" Cameron winks at me leaning against my door frame and I bite my lip smiling at him.

"Awww of course." I say and I quickly pull him close and I smash my lips against him as he does the same holding my waist. He nibbles on my bottom lip and I push my hands through his hair making it messy and he smirks against my lips and he picks me up and carries me to the elevator. I blush against his lips and I kiss them a bit more he slips in his tongue and squeezes my ass making me blush as I deepened the kiss. And I smile and slowly pull away biting my lip as he smirks at me licking his lips and I blush.

"Come on gorgeous! Let's go get some breakfast!" Cameron says caressing my cheek and I smile happily and kiss his lips again and we walk out of the elevator and head down to the buffet.

We get there and we walk over to the buffet and start putting food on our plate. I filled my plate and went to sit down with Cameron.

"I like spending time with you." I say happily looking him in the eyes and he smiles holding my hands.

"You have to. I'm your boyfriend. But I like spending time with you beautiful." Cameron winks at me and I smile while blushing and he laughs.

"Guess what?" Cameron asks and I look at him confused.

"What?" I ask curiously.

"I have the best girlfriend in the world." Cameron says excitedly and I laugh smiling at him and he smiles back.

"Baby. When you meant a surprise, I was kind of expecting something bigger and you got my hopes up but it's okay because I need to stop expecting things." I say flipping my hair and Cameron laughs looking down then back up.

"I do have a surprise for you later though." Cameron says smirking at me and I smirk looking at him back.

"Oh really? Can you tell me?" I ask smirking at him while leaning in across the small table.