30

@hopesinclair

Today was my birthday. The day I always wait for. The day I can do whatever I want with my friends in Fiji!

I roll out of my nice hotel bed and get up and go to the drawers that I put all my clothes in from unpacking yesterday.

"Awwww goodmorning birthday girl!!!!" Madison says as she sits up while waking up and I look back at her and smile happily and she smiles giggling.

"goodmorning!!" I say excitedly and she pulls out her phone.

"What are you going to wear?" Madison asks and I look over and back at the drawer.

"I'm wearing a black bandeau with a nice lace and cuts around it and shows my shoulders and some high waisted white jean shorts and I have a backup outfit for later if we do anything else." I say and she nods.

"So i texted the girls to come over... what do you want to do for your birthday today my love?" Madison asks with a silly face and I giggle and sit beside her on her bed.

"Mmm lets go to breakfast, then go to the beaches, then shop, then get lunch and ice cream, then go spend some time here and get ready for dinner then go to dinner then a club after or something?" I say/ask already planning out my whole day and she laughs.

"And we can do all of that! Because it's your day your way!" Madison says tapping my nose and I giggle and jump onto my bed.

I lay down and soon the girls come in already ready.

"Come on everyone let's go to breakfast and happy birthday hope!!!!" Gracie says and I giggle while getting up.

We all walk out the door together and go to iHop for breakfast. Oof I love iHop so much. We walk downstairs to the lobby and walk across to the iHop beside us. We all sit down and start eating until we notice a group table full of guys beside us with one girl. She looked annoyed but they were like her friends or brothers we couldn't tell.

We hear some of the whistle and see the girl walking up to us.

"Hi. I'm sorry to bother you girls but the guys at the table behind you find you really cute." The girl says and I giggle and we all turn around to see them. Some of them were okay but one was definitely hot and I winked at him without my friends noticing and I turned around facing the girls.

"Oh well hey! Some are cute haha. Would you like to sit down for a sec?" I ask being nice and she nods sitting beside me and Gracie.

"Oof they are hot! I don't know what Hope means by cute but yes they're hot!" Madison says and I sigh while laughing.

"Watch it girly.... you have Logan. These boys are ours!" Gracie says protecting what's hers and we all laugh.

"Anyways what's your name?" Taylor asks nicely to the girl now sitting with us.

"Oh I'm natalie! We actually live here and it's great! Are y'all here for a vacation or something?" Natalie asks and we all nod drinking our drinks while listening to her.

"That's nice! How long are y'all here for?" She asks curiously.

"A week." I say and she nods.