jealous

I watched as my friend talked about you and told me how handsome you are .
She said that she had a crush on you for a year now .
And I had to tell her that you probably like her too .

I watched as another friend of mine did her hair and make-up today , just to impress you .
And I had to tell her that she looks beautiful.

Girls are so brave , they go around telling everyone that they like you . And they come up to me asking for advice.

But I say that even if they go public about their feelings and no matter what they do I would always be the one you treat well .
But that's not the case It's quite the opposite.
You treat them better than me . You say hi and you talk on social media.
But with me .. you act like we're strangers.
Sometimes I start to wonder .. does he really know me ? Does he remember what we had ?

Do you know how much it hurts to have someone telling how much they like you ??
I always act like I don't even know you .
But I feel like crying every time.

I can't let anyone know I must be careful .
But that hurts ..
Sometimes I feel like yelling at these girls and tell them to stay away from you
But who am I to do that ..

You have no idea how jealous I get .. or how much I get hurt because of you .

I really wanna punch you in the face right now .
But I can't cause you're so beautiful .