Chapter 2: Hope You Don't Mind

"Welcome to my humble abode." Connor proclaimed as he swung the door of the flat open, "Hope you like it."

They had finally arrived at Connor- and soon Troye's- flat after a short car ride. The drive there wasn't as nearly as bad as Troye thought it would be due to his social ineptness. It was mainly filled with bad puns, loud off-key singing, and raucous laughter. It had taken his mind off of the fact that Connor might not have seen all of his videos and thus might be missing an important piece of information that Troye now had to tell him about.

"Hey Connor?" Troye asked timidly.

Connor looked over at him, a small smile playing on his lips.

"Yeah? What d'you want?"

"W-well I know you said you recognized me from my videos but I was wondering how many of them you've seen. Like, its not a big deal if you don't follow them, I was just wondering because, y'know, theres something pretty important I need to tell you if you don't follow them. Like I follow your videos and I like worship them so I wouldn't think it's weird at all and-", Troye cut off his rambling abruptly as he realized what he had just stated.

He was in the middle of internally chastising himself for basically telling Connor of his huge fucking youtuber crush on him when Connor finally answered.

"Well," Connor began smiling at Troye sheepishly, "I haven't exactly seen a lot of your video's. I think I've seen you and Zoe's collabs and your collabs with Marcus but thats about it. I mean from what I've seen I can tell you're hilarious, I don't mean anything bad by not watching your videos I swear! I'm sure your videos are great! And uh- oh god and I just offended you didn't I? Great. Nice going Connor."

Troye just laughed at how flustered Connor appeared.

"No its alright I really don't mind. I was just wondering because I just wanted to know if I had to tell you about me being gay or not and if you've had seen my videos it would have been pretty obvious what my sexual orientation was" At that Troye laughed at himself as he realized that he did tend to act super homosexual in most of his videos. Oh well.

Connor just looked at him. "Um okay? Thats good to know I guess. I don't really care, I'm not that big on labels but as the famous Tyler Oakley says, 'Yay gay'. Why do you feel the need to tell me that anyways?"

"Well, I didn't want to make you uncomfortable." Troye said quietly, "I've met a couple of guys before that have had trouble sharing rooms with me because I'm gay. Like, bitch please you're not even that cute and your booty's not even up to par. But yeah just wanted to know if you'd be fine living with me and if you were a douche or not"

Connor, who had begun laughing at Troye's little 'booty' outburst, stated, "Hey, look at me. I'm an angel, look at this face. Do you really think I would be a douche? Besides I've roomed with Tyler a bunch of times, I don't care."

Troye laughed. "Welllll, you do tend to take a lot of 'grr look at me I'm so buff' tool mirror pics."

Connor shoved him.

"Kidding, kidding!" Troye shouted, lifting his hands in surrender.

"You better watch your back, Troye Sivan" Connor said laughing, "I'll get you back for that!"

Troye replied with an 'I'd rather be watching yours' before he could think of what he was saying. He blushed a deep red as Connor did the same.

"I'd be devastated if you weren't" Connor said as he winked and walked away leaving Troye slack jawed and wide-eyed in the living room because, what the fuck even was Connor Franta.

_________________________________________

AN: I don't even know where I'm going with this story honsetly I'm just winging it I have absolutely nothing planned out. Also, the amount of feedback I'm getting for this story is amazing! Thank you guys so much for being so nice. I honestly didn't even think anyone would even read this story, much less 500+ plus people and I'm so glad you guys are enjoying it. I know I said I would update like 5ever ago but I kept rewriting this chapter and scrapping it bc I didn't like it but I finally found inspiration to write a chapter I'm semi-proud of. Thank you guys again for reading and I hope you like it ily woo. I'll try to update more frequently but I'm a lazy ass and school is starting soon so idk. Oh also, I'm debating whether or not to make this story realistic like should it take them a couple more chapters to start liking each other or do you guys want them to fall in love like right away. More importantly tho: is this gonna be one of those stories where they never even have bad breath or bed head after waking up because that is the most unrealistic shit I have even read uh-uh. But seriously tho give me some feedback: realistic, slightly longer, with bad breath, taking dumps, and bed head included or quicker, more straight to the point romance, and model status/Queen Beyonce characteristic 24/7. Oh and heres a little sneak preview for you thirsty little shits: 20 million kajillion chapter in the future- hella cute jealous Connor being protective/possesive over Troye (prolly while they're not dating yet) OOPS SPOILERS.