fusion?

Erza pov
I look at my child and the other sayain conversing about something important, and i see my child look down before putting something in his earlobe, it looks like an earing. Why is he putting that in his ear. Their bodies start to push towards eachother and then fuse into one. What is this. I feel and attack from nightwalker come my way. So i have to go back to the fight

F/n pov
My power feels exponentially greater i feel a bit taller to and my hair feels a bit different but im in control of this body. Time slows down. "My souls has decided to let you control the body because my friends and family are within you and your friends and family are outside of you" i smole and fly towards the dorma anim at speeds that i never thought i would reach. I place my hands at my side and put one above the other with air inbetween them "KAAAAAAAA, MEEEEEEE, HAAAAAAA, MEEEEEEEEE, HAAAAAAAA!" I scream as i release a blue beam of energy at the dorma anim. It doesnt do anything. I get kicked into the side of the colloseum and get back up and transform into a super sayain 2 and then focus on all of the souls within me i also think of the sayain race and how we were defeated. I then release all of this energy and become ridiculously stronger and fly at speeds 10 times faster than light and then punch through the head as natsu punches through the chest grabbing the king.

Natsu pov
After the fight i see someone i dont recognise fully as they share some qualities with F/n but their about as tall as wendy and they have many more miscles and they dont quite smell like them "Hey who are you and why do you partially look and smell like  F/n?" I question assertively. "Um because i fised with the other sayain i was fighting to destroy the dorma anim" he says "wait so it is still you F/n?" They nod and look kind of shy. Wendy walks up to him and gives him a hug as it is clear the fusion has had an affect on him.

*Time skip*
Erza pov
We are standing in the guild hall as everyone celebrates the return of lisanna but im more concerned about F/n and how he has changed, what if he doesnt view me as his mother what if he "mommy are you ok, arent you happy that auntie lissana is back?" F/n asks quietly and then hugs me "yes of course im happy she is back but im just worried that you have changed and will hate me." I explain shyly, they smile widely and then hug me tighter "i could never hate you mommy your the best." I smile getting that reassurance. "Hey why dont we introduce you to lisanna properly." They nod.

We walk over to the strausses who are surrounded by other mages. We break throught the croud and i force F/n in front of me and say "Lisanna, i thought it would be best to formally introduce you to F/n, my child. Who will likely call you auntie lisanna" she smiles and gives F/n a big hug who hugs back. "Why would you call me auntie?" She asks F/n "When i was adopted by mommy, miss levy tought me how to read and what some words meant and when we got to family members mira and elfman seemed to act like what an aunt and uncle would act like so i called them auntie and uncle and since your their sister your also my auntie." He expains smilling and hugging tighter.

F/n pov
As my hug with lisanna ends i smile as i realise that i have gotten stronger.