Chapter 8

For a moment , you almost had forgotten where you were . It was a strange feeling . You know , being here . It felt like a dream none the less . The silence was so chilling that you can hear yourself breathing as the annoying white noise continued , driving you insane . The house shifted , causing you to become more aware . It just didn't set in right . Your eyes made their way back to the wall of weapons that hung ever so evilly. Whip. Shackles. Razors that seemed to have dark dried blood on them. Those were some things you could actually make out. The rest made you look away in terror as your eyes made their way up the long stairs that led up to the door.  The stairs from the bottom to the top made it look like they could stretch for miles.

With your arms behind your back tied to the base of the stairs , you shifted slightly making a small huff come out.  It was beyond uncomfortable. Honestly what else was there to do ? You let out a small sigh as you began to forget about the unsettling feeling as you slowly shut your eyes. Maybe it really was a bad dream ? You thought to yourself as you fell deeper and deeper into a dreamlike state . it'll all be over soon .

Meanwhile outside , stood Sans himself , humming everything so quietly to himself. That plastured smile of pure mischief stuck on his face. " what to do , what to do . " hr hummed as he looked around. That's when he suddenly realized that his brother was not around. He scanned the area , frowning .

" pappy ! " he shouted a bit annoyed that he had ran off without him , again . he was not gonna house sit the fucking human again . besides he was far more interested in getting something else before he dealt with the damn thing later that night. He grumbled under his breath.

" 10 days . that's it . " he spoke quietly referring to the human that was down in the basement . 10 days is how long each human lasted when they arrived. None have lasted through the endless torture , restless days and nights and constant madness with humiliation all in one. Little did you know that  kidnapping was the was the easiest part of the entire scheme. You were about to be in one hell of a ride .

" fucking pappy get your ass back here ! We've got shit to do ! " he shouted .