Chapter 4

“How rude of you, kid...” He started. He closed his hand to a fist, bringing you forward. You tried to move but he only chuckled at your struggling. He let you go and oddly enough, you didn’t run.
   “Don’t you know how to greet a new pal?” he asked in his husky voice. He held his hand out to you. You sighed a bit and grasped his hand. A long fart sound came out of nowhere. Your face went emotionless.
   “Hahaha! Wow, kid! That never gets old!” He laughed. He wiped away a tear as he saw you walking away. You were mad and unamused at the joke. ‘Jeez, could he be anywhere more like the original..?’ you thought, rolling your eyes.
  “Hey!” He yelled ran up to you. He grasped your arm and held it up. Your eyes widened as you struggled.
  “Let me go!” You growled at him. He looked at you. . . then down towards your chest.
  “Heh. No can do girly~” He smirked. He pulled you into his grasp. You kept trying to push him away. He was oddly strong. Which was weird because he was a skeleton in clothes.     You jumped as the perverted skeleton gripped your butt. You slapped him hard, a direct shock went through him. Although, it didn’t really get him away.
   Sans growled at you, gripping your neck tightly