Chapter 6 [Short ]

Sans walked around you, examining your body. You just sat there quietly, glaring. Why did this have to happen? And why you?

"Hm....Get up." He demanded. You shook your head. He growled and rolled his eyes. "Fine be stubborn." He pulled out a leash and forced it onto your neck. You tugged at it before he tugged back hard.

"Get up!" He demanded. You got up and growled as he led you downstairs. He opened a door that went straight down. He started walking down into the the basement , but before you got down the final stairs he yanked you down. You fell straight down onto your face. Your nose started to bleed from impact.

He just laughed as he tied you to a metal pole nearby. It was dark until a single light turned on. It revealed what looked to be what you'd see if you were kidnapped in a horror movie. There was bloody weapons on the wall. Whips, beating sticks, chainsaws, knives, scapels, everything.

That really shook your mind. You knew you wouldn't survive three days if you kept being disobedient. Sans smirked widely, gold tooth showing. "Now, you understand?" He laughed a bit.

You nodded slightly as you shook in fear. "Good." You heard him say as he made his way over to you. You backed up slightly, but couldn't get far due to being tied up. He grabbed your chin roughly. "Now... it's time to fuck your brains out darling~."

Your eyes became watery as he leaned in and....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Cliff hanger! Mwahahahhaha!