Niall's head snapped in my direction. "Is this true?" He said, as if Harry would've lied to him like that while I was sitting right in front of him.

I nodded, watching as the boy took in my reply.

"Alright" he said sharply, sending Harry one last glare before going away, leaving us alone.

"Still up for tonight?" Harry asked after making sure the other boy wouldn't have come back, and I nodded. "Good" he said quietly, before standing up and bringing the tray with the cup of coffee back.

•  •  •

My family had finished dining about an hour before the doorbell rang suddenly.

"I'm going" I said shooting up from where I was nervously sitting on the corner of the couch, almost rushing towards the door.

"Hang on, Sierra" my dad's voice said from behind me, making me stop in my tracks.

I slowly turned around, giving him a somewhat exasperated, somewhat worried glance. "What is it?" I asked, already starting worrying about the possibility of him changing his mind about letting me go out.

He folded the newspaper he had been reading, extending his arm to drop it on the coffee table, sending me a somewhat humoured glance that told me he was enjoying making me wait. "You haven't even told us the name of this boy."

At his words, my mother turned her head to look at me as well with a little nod, taking the remote to lower the volume of the TV, that was playing some kind of show I wasn't really interested in.

I sighed. "His name is Harry" I said, letting out the little information and regretting it right away, knowing that the more they found out, the more they would've wanted to know. "Can I go now?"

Thankfully, my dad nodded, for some reason deciding to let me go without any further questioning, so I shot out of the room and put on my grey wool coat fast, closing the buttons and fetching a white beret and putting it on fast, checking in the mirror near the entrance if my auburn hair was still slightly curled, before taking a white scarf and putting it on, knowing that it was cold outside.

I took a deep breath before sliding my hand in the pockets of my usual brown coat and putting everything that was in there into the pockets of the grey one I was wearing. I finally reached the door, opening it and happily discovering that Harry was still there.

"Hi" I said quietly, leaning against the side of the door, yet to take a step outside, and he looked up from his phone almost instantly, slipping it inside the pocket of his brown coat fast.

"Hey" he replied lowly, detaching his back from the white wall of my house and turning towards me as I stepped out of my house, turning around to close the door.

I looked up, meeting his green eyes, once I was standing right in front of him, the way his tongue peeled out to his lower lip making me almost want to kiss him, but I decided against it when a movement behind him caught my attention and I let my eyes drift towards the living room window, discovering just then that for some reason the curtain had been opened. I rolled my eyes as a little sigh left my lips, and started walking down the couple of steps in front of my door. "Where are we going?" I asked curiously as we walked towards his black car, that was parked right in front of my house.

He shrugged as he walked past me to get to the driver's side, unlocking the car while he reached it. "Is it really important?" He replied, not surprising me at all. It would've been weirder if he'd answered my question, honestly.