"Why you giggle alone? You seem like you have a mental problem." Jackson said mockingly and have made me startled.

I just give him a death glare when he sit in front of me.

"Eat. Then you have energy to go to the training." He smiled after that.

I eat as he said and realised something after few seconds.

"Why didn't you eat? I thought that someone said we have to eat to have energy for the training." I said sarcasticly.

"I don't have to eat. I'm tough enough. You see?" He showed of his arm that has a little muscle.

"Even though you have that muscle doesn't mean your stomach can bare the starve from not having meals." I said with a '-_-' face.

"Here, have mine." I said while pushing my plate in front of him.

"Are you caring for me?" Jackson give a smirk.

I ignored him and say- "I couldn't finish it anyway"

"Aigooo someone is caring for me." He said and giggle my chin. I just give him a 'whatever' face and he started to eat the fried rice.

~~~

After school...

I tried to be okay to not let Jackson worry about me. I walked to Jackson's class and we went to canteen to put our bags. We walked to the school field after we bought a bottle of cold mineral water for each of us.

"Are you okay to continue with this training?" Jackson asked as we wait for the others to come.

"I'm okay." I smiled "If anything happens to me, you will help me. No, you must help. If not, I will never be friend of you." I said mockingly to tease him.

"What are you saying? Of course I will help you. You're the only one my bestfriend other than Hani." Jackson said to convinced me that he will help me by hook or by crook.

"Hehe, I'm just kidding. Don't take it serious." I said with a puppy eye smile.

"Hmm. Don't ever you say that again to me. I will go insane if I lost you,"

I smiled but no one knows how faster my heart beats was when Jackson said – "I will go insane if I lost you,"

"Aw, I know you love me. Hehe " I let out a small giggle.

As I looked at my right, I saw Seokjin sunbae , Jihyo sunbae and three other student that based on my information, they're Form 1's.

Jackson and I bowed 45degree as they stood in front of us.

"Wow! Seem that you both have the spirit for this training. Joha joha.." Jihyo sunbae said after we bowed. We just gave her a smile.

As the others have come, Jihyo sunbae and Seokjin sunbae gave some brief about the basics of marching and showed the demonstration. Actually I'm not giving a full attention to the briefing until someone's hand waving in front of my face.

"Hello, did you heard what I said before?" a deep voice approached my ear and I realised from my daydream.

"H-huh?" "Um, I-I-"

"Seems like you didn't gave much attention just now." "Next time you don't g9ve attention, I'll give you a punishment."

I just nodded with a guilty face. Jackson that stood beside me showed face 'Are you okay?' and I just smiled to him.

Seokjin sunbae give demonstration to us and we just followed as the same as he did. Jihyo sunbae just shout to us said to do more sharp.

Somehow I felt my head becomes heavier. My sight becomes blur and I heard Jackson called my name many times and asked if I'm okay or not then it went all black.

Third person's POV

"What's wrong with her? Why she suddenly faint?" Seokjin asked Jackson.

"I think she got sick. She feels dizzy since this morning." Jackson replied.

"By the way, who are you to her?"

"I'm her bestfriend."

"But how come.. You guys just entered this school-"

"We were in the same elementary school and live in the same neighbourhood."

"oh, I see."

"OH! She's awake!" Seokjin said half shouted.

"Seohyun-ah do you hear me? Do you want to go home?" Jackson asked with a worry voice.

Seohyun nodded as she tried to get up. Jackson helped her.

"Uh, sunbae, can we have permission to go home early? Seohyun is very sick." Jackson asked Seokjin.

"Oh, yes , sure. Tomorrow we will have another training so, Seohyun I think you should just get a rest at home." Seokjin smiled to Seohyun.

Seohyun nodded. Jackson and Seohyun then walked away after bowed to Seokjin.

Your POV

As we walked away from the school field, we headed to the canteen to take our bags before get home.

When I want to carry my bag, Jackson hurriedly snatch my bag and hung it on his shoulders.

"I will carry it since your condition is weak."

I smiled to him as a thank you.

We then walked to the bus station.

~~~

"Do you want to go to school tomorrow?" Jackson asked me as we arrived at my home.

"I don't think I can go to school tomorrow."

"Oh, okay then. Let me accompany you until inside."

I just smiled.

"Sorry for troubling you."

"It's okay.." Jackson smiled and leaves my house.