Chapter 5

Once Paarthurnax had given up his search for them. They fled into the forest.

"So where should we go first?" Luigi asked.

"I don't know. Pick a direction and we'll start there."

Luigi walked forward and pointed left. Mario did the same but pointed right instead.

The brothers looked at each other and frowned.

"I think we've got a problem here. We can't go left and right unless we split up and I don't think you guys want to do that." Lightning said.

"Let's just go left, we'll go right if we don't find anything." Luigi replied.

"What makes you think you have the choice where we go Luigi? I'm older"

Luigi turned and glared at Mario. "And... What's that got to do with anything?!"

"Guys, stop fighting. You might attract the attention of a dangerous Pokémon." Lightning warned. "Let's just go left."

"Fine..." Mario sighed.

Mario, Luigi, Lightning and Klefki continued onward.

Unbeknownst to them, they were being watched. The Pokémon watching them, decided to follow them.

                                  ***
They were still not aware that they were being followed until a twig broke from behind them and heard the sound of leaves crunching. Lightning's ears perked to see a Fennekin with red eyes following them.

The Fire type Fox Starter growled at them in hatred. She pounced towards Luigi. He jumped out of the way and used Shadow Ball. He took out his Thunderstone and evolved into Jolteon. He used Thunder but the Fenniken jumped to the side to avoid it. She used a Flamethrower.

Lightning used Thunderbolt to counter it and managed to get a hit on the Fennekin. She wouldn't give in yet. She used another Flamethrower but this one was slightly bigger than the last.

Lightning used Electro Ball to counter it and Iron Tail, slapping the fox across the face leaving a scratch on the side of her right cheek. The Fennekin squealed in pain. Lightning glared at the Fennekin, sparks of Lightning coming out of her red electric sacs on her cheeks. The Fennekin glared back at her before backing up and fleeing.

Luigi de-evolved back into an Eevee.

"Great job, Lightning" the brothers complimented.

"Thank chu Guys." She replied.

Suddenly, three bushes in front of them rustled and out came three injured Starter Pokémon ; a Treecko, a Litten and a Froakie.

Lightning went into a battle stance. She stopped, realizing the three Pokémon's eyes were normal. They were not controlled yet.

The three Pokémon collapsed to the ground.

"Mario, Luigi you need to find some berries." Lightning told them.

The brothers nodded in understanding and ran off to find some berries while Lightning stayed with the three Starter Pokémon.

__________________________
That's the end of Chapter 5. Hope you enjoyed. More coming soon.

Can anyone guess who those three Pokémon are?

Also this update was meant for yesterday but I began to get busy later that night and here it is.