" Ow." We all groaned in pain then we heard Kaycee laughed." What are you guys doing?" Kaycee asked.

" We wanted to sleep with you tonight. We were fighting on who's gonna sleep by your side." I explained as I get up.

Kaycee chuckled." No one's gonna sleep beside me except for Sean." Kaycee said.

We all pouted." Just kidding." Kaycee laughed as we tackled her to a hug making a loud thud.

" Owww." Kaycee groaned as we all quickly get up as Sean helped her get up." You ok?" Sean asked and Kaycee nodded.

" Come on in." Kaycee said and we all grabbed our pillows and blankets before going inside.

" Dibs beside Kaycee!" I exclaimed. Noah and Sadie groaned." For a 20 years old girl, you act like a child." Sadie said. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

" Alright, you guys need to stop fighting and go on and sleep." Kaycee said. We all lied down to the floor laughing as we talked to each other looking at the ceiling.

" I miss this." I said as I turned my head as Kaycee and I both looked at each other.

Kaycee smiled and caressed my cheeks before hugging me. Noah turned off the light and we all slept.

The next morning Kaycee insisted to take us to school with Sean. As we head to the parking lot we all got down and all eyes were on us.

Well, basically on Sean and Kaycee. They were all drooling and going crazy about the two.

How could we not expect it? They're very, very, very, very, very famous and our family are so damn stupid for not knowing anything about them.

I mean you could they are famous when they have 200, 000, 000 plus followers all over social media.

I mean that's just insane, and I only have 30,000,000 plus which I'm very thankful but then! It's not even the half of their followers.

Maybe in  another time." Brynn, why are they all looking at me like that?" Kaycee asked whispering to me as we walk pass them.

" You're famous. Duh!" I whispered back as she made an o shape. As we head to the field all the girls and boys freaked out.

We had a whole day of practice and heck it will be really exhausting. The big game is tonight." Omygosh! It is the real Kaycee Rice and Sean Lew." Jojo screamed.

The couple laughed as they waved hi.
" Why are you guys here?" Lilia askes in disbelief." We decided to come here with my siblings." Kaycee said pointing to me and Sadie, and Noah.

The whole teamed dropped their jaws in shock." Kaycee Rice is your Sister?!" They all asked in unison and I nodded my head proudly.

" Sure is and I'm very thankful for it." I said." I mean who couldn't be thankful for being her sister? Even if a fan just met her he would be very thankful for his entire life." Jordyn snapped.

Kaycee chuckled as she hugged me." Sean and I are going to panda express, we'll be back soon. Anything you want?" Kaycee asked me.

" Nothing, but can you go to Starbucks? I want a mocha frappe. Pink drink for them." I said pointing to the whole team.

" Sure." Kaycee said. I pulled out my money but Kaycee stopped me." My treat." Kaycee said.

" Thanks." I said." We'll be back." Kaycee said and left the field with Sean." Sadie and I are going to class too." Noah said as they both left.

As I turned around the whole team looked at me shock as I raised my eyebrow.

" What?" I questioned." I can't believe you're related to Kaycee FUCKING Rice!" Kendall screamed.

I laughed." Correction. It's Rumfallo." I said." But how did it turned into rice?" Nia asked.

" I honestly don't know. A screen name I guess?" I said." Ok well, let's get started." Kalani said.

All of us agreed and changed. We practiced our dance routine for 20x in a row as we have been making mistakes and some of us are tripping.

When I say tripping, I say Jordyn is tripping me. And at the last move I am going to do my back flip Jordyn tripped me and I had enough.

" Brynn, are you ok?" Lauren and Kenzie asked as I stood up from my knees.

I turned around and glared at Jordyn who were laughing." I had enough Jordyn." I said.

She just raised her eyebrow." I am sick of you tripping me over and over again! I didn't do anything to you!" I shouted turning red from anger.

" Brynn. Brynn. Calm down." The whole team said pulling me away and assisting me to the bleachers.

I started crying as I'm full of stress." Brynn- what happened?!" Kaycee asked and worried as she saw me crying.

" I'm gonna go talk to Jordyn." Kalani said." I am too." Lilia said following Kalani.

" What happened?" I heard Sean asked placing down all the Starbucks.
" She had enough about Jordyn." Kendall said.

" Why?" Kaycee asked." Once Brynn became a member of the team, Jordyn would always make fun, or we get straight to the point bully her." Jojo said.

" That can't be true. My sister would never let something happen like that." Kaycee said." I am. I'm just being patient but now I had enough of her." I said.

" I talked to Jordyn." Kalani said." Where is she?" Nia asked." Out of the team." Lilia announced.

" What?!" We all asked shock." You kicked her out?!" I asked shock.
" Aren't you glad?" Lauren asked.

" No! She'll kill me." I said and they looked at me confused." You won't understand." I said wiping my tears away.

" I think we're good. See you guys tonight." Kalani said." Brynn." Kenzie and Lauren called.

" Yes?" I asked." You're coming to Carson's house tonight for the party right?" Kenzie asked.

" I'll think about it." I said." Alright, meet you later tonight." Kenzie said hugging me.

" Kaycee, Sean." I called the couple's attention." Yeah?" They both asked at the same time.

" Lets go home." I said." Yeah we do. We have a lot to talk about." Kaycee said dragging me to the car a Sean drove us home.

Hey Wittypups!! I hope you are having a wonderful day and I'm sorry for not updating. I hope you guys like this chapter and if you do, please vote, comment, and follow.

I am reassuring you guys!!! Next chapter is gonna be lit!!!! Hope so.

Peace!