Chapter Twenty-One

Hey guys! So I'm sorry about the shortness of this chapter... My laptop broke and I can't use it anymore until it gets fixed so yeah... I'm typing this on my phone... I'm sorry for any mistakes, I went through it like four times to try and find anything but I might have missed something... My phone is stupid and likes to put things in that I don't want. Soo, yeah! I hope you like it! :)

~~~~

Hudson's POV

The van stopped, the door opened, and I was carried out into the heated sun, the bag on my head token off. The sun blinded me for a moment before I saw where I was, the house. I turned around to see the van already half way down the street. "HUDSON!" Someone yelled, coming out of the house. It was Alexandria, she came running up to me and hugging me tightly, "I've missed you so much!"

I chuckled, "I missed you too." 

"Are you ok?! I heard you were at that place, I don't like that place..." She said, looking down.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said, looking at my phone for the first time since I was there. I had a couple of texts, mostly from Adam, and a couple missed calls, all from Adam. There was also a voicemail, I opened it, put my password in, and listened to Adam's voice on the other end. 

"Hey Hudson, it's me, Adam, but you already knew that because you have caller ID. Anyway, I know the reason why you didn't answer is because that dude probably has your phone but I wanted to call you and see if you would have answered, which you didn't, so, boo. Um, I love you, and I hope you're ok. I kinda miss my best friend, alright, bye." And that was all. I smiled and pushed save, then ran into the house, up the stairs, and to Adam and Damian's room.

"Adam! I'm ho-" I said, opening the door to see a empty room. Alex followed me up and sighed.

"They moved out, they're down the street. I'll take you over," she said, going back downstairs. I followed her and we walked down the street a little, and she stopped at a big blue house that I'm surprised I never really seen before. "Here it is."

"ADAM!!!" I said, running up to a red door and knocking, standing outside waiting for an answer that didn't come. I knocked again, waiting. "I don't think they're home..."

"Aww, it's kind of cute when you frown," Alex said, chuckling. A soft growl escaped my throat and she looked at me, wide eyed, "w-what was that..."

"I dunno..." I said, turning back to the door and knocking again.

"Hudson... What happened..." Alex said.

"Don't you already know?" I asked.

"I knew that you killed Caleb but what does that mean?" 

"The 'doctor' is not sure, he is calling it type X alpha," I said, still not looking at her.

"So you're not a beta anymore?" She asked.

"No... I'm not," I said, looking down. Just then a truck pulled into the driveway followed by another truck from some furniture store.

"HUDSON!" Adam called, jumping out of the truck even before it fully stopped, running up to me and jumping into my arms. "OH MY GOD! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!"

"Hi," I said, hugging him tight, looking up at Damian as he got out of the truck and was there, pushing Adam behind him and growling at me before I could even blink.

"Babe... Stop... It's just Hudson..." Adam said, trying to pull Damian away but Damian was standing his ground.

"You smell different..." Damian growled, still staring me down.

"Damian... We knew that he wouldn't be the same, please, calm down, he won't hurt me," Adam said, getting in front of Damian and placing a loving kiss on his lips that lasted for a little bit, throughout it Damian watched me. I watched as his eyes went from a deep red back to a dark brown. If you didn't look closely when he was mad, you couldn't tell his eyes changed, that's how deep of a red it was. Finally Damian closed his eyes and leaned further into the kiss, making it become more passionate.

"Uh... Excuse us? We need to know where to put this stuff," one of guys said, clearing his throat.

"Oh, uh... What do you guys have?" Alex asked.

"Bedroom furniture," he said, looking at her.

"Oh, well then, I'll show you. Come on," she said. He nodded and him and the other guys brought the bed thing inside, walking past me and the kissing couple.