Chapter Nine

Hey guys! So this book just hit 1,363 reads! I don't know when I hit 1,000, I wasn't really paying attention... whoops. Anyway, I hope you guys like this! Sorry for the long wait!

Damian's POV

The blood in my veins were boiling. Devon abused Matthew... I looked at Matthew's body, all the bruises I stormed out of the room and going down to the basement. "Damian?! Damian stop!" Adam yelled, but I wasn't stopping. I stormed to Devon and shoved him, he fell back to the wall.

"Everyone out!" I yelled. Everyone ran up stairs, but Adam was still there. I got into Devon's face. "WE DO NOT ABUSE OUR OMEGAS. WE DON'T. THAT IS NOT SOMETHING WE DO. AND YOU ARE NO EXCEPTION. YOU DO NOT LAY A HURTFUL FINGER BACK ON MATTHEW OR I WILL KILL YOU. YOU HEAR ME?!"

"Damian stop," Adam said.

"NO! NOW GO UPSTAIRS!" I yelled. He covered his ears and shook his head. "ADAM GO."

"Adam just listen to hi-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled, punching Devon's chin, "YOU DO NOT TALK TO MY OMEGA. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO. YOU KNOW THEY CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO DEFEND THEMSELVES. WE ARE STRONGER THEN THEM. WE CAN BREAK THEM IF WE WANTED TO. HOW DARE YOU ABUSE HIM."

"Damian..." He said.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled, punching him in his guts.

"Damian!" Adam screamed, falling to the ground, covering his head with his arms. I looked at him, looking back at Devon, punched him in the gut one last time and walked to Adam, getting down next to him.

"I'm sorry..." I said. I knew he didn't like the sound of an alpha yelling like that... He looked up at me and his eyes were red with tears. "Oh baby please don't cry," I said, wiping away the first tear that fell from his eyes.

"I don't like it when you do that..." He said.

"I know baby, I'm sorry," I said. Devon moved and I shot him a look that made him freeze in his steps. "Why don't you go up with Matt, ok?" I asked. He nodded, kissed me, and went upstairs hugging himself. I looked back to Devon and all the anger came back. "I pushed him back up on the wall and got in his face, "I swear if I see bruise and scratch or anything on the boy, I will kill you."

"Are you threatening me?" He growled.

"No, that's a promise," I said, pushing him ever further into the wall and storming away. I went back up to the room where I saw Adam hugging the crying Matthew. I locked the door and went over and hugged both of them, knowing that the touch of an alpha sometimes calms an omega down. Matthew slowly quieted down. "Come on, lets lay down," I said, laying down. Adam laid on my right, cuddling up to me, and Matthew on my left, cuddling up to me. Five minutes went by and they were both asleep.

I started to think of all the possible things that could have happen to Hudson. The doctor said it was something that he never seen before... I wonder what that meant... Adam mumbled something, which brought me out of my thought and I listened carefully. "I want you now..." he mumbled. Shit... We didn't finish. We can't really finish with Matt here... I moved my hand down to Adam's butt and squeezed it. He made a little moaning sound and I smiled, then I started to massage his butt and then falling asleep myself.

Devon's POV

It's been a couple hours since Damian did what he did, and I haven't seen any of them. Maybe it's because I've been staying in the basement but I don't know. What's the smell... It smells like... No. It can't be. Can it? I don't know... what is his schedule... What day is it? I got my phone out and looked at it, it's Monday. I went to my calendar and there it was, the warning that Matthew was supposed it go into heat this week... where is he? I stood up and followed the scent, but I had an idea on where he was. In the room that Damian and Adam were staying. I tried to open the door but it was locked. I sighed and knocked on it. I heard movement inside the room and then the door opened, Damian standing there looking at me, "what?"

"I would like my omega, please," I said. He narrowed his eyes.

"You mean Matt? Don't call him that, that makes it sound like you own him. He could leave you whenever he wanted to," he said. I could feel my blood starting to boil and I took a deep breath.

"I would like Matt to come with me, please," I repeated, rewording it.

"I'm sorry, but him and Adam are sleeping at the moment, and I'm not sure if I trust you around him yet," he said, beginning to shut the door. I hit the door with my palm and it threw open, maybe both Adam and Matt jump and look at us.

"I said, I want Matthew," I said again, I looked over at Matt who shivered and pressed himself to Adam. "Matthew, please come here," I said, looking at Damian.

"He isn't going anywhere with you unless I'm there," he said.

"Fine, if you want to see me fuck him, then fine, you can join, but I will be inside him soon. Matthew, baby, please," I said, looking back at him. He sighed and slowly got up.

He walked to me and passed me, and I began to walk out when Damian went in front of me and Matt turned around, "it's ok Damian, you don't have to come."

"No... I'm coming with you-"

"No, you're not, you're going to stay with Adam," Matt said.

"But-"

"You heard what he said, Damian, stay with your omega," I said. He snapped his head to me and growled a little, but went back into the room anyways. "God he's annoying," I said.

Matthew's POV

"God he's annoying," Devon said, walking me to the room. I could feel myself going into heat, and I didn't really want to right now... I wanted to stay away from Devon. He hurts me... "Hey baby?" He asked. I looked at him, "I'm sorry..." he said.

"About what?" I asked.

He sighed, "well, when Damian left the basement after beating the crap out of me, I got to thinking and I realized that what I did was wrong... and I'm sorry. I realize you can leave me whenever you want... and I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to..." He said, stopping where he stood and looked down. I looked at him and I couldn't believe what I was seeing... he was crying... Devon... my alpha... was crying... he never cried. Ever. I hugged him tight, not knowing what else to do. "I'm so sorry..." he said, hugging me back.

"It's ok..." I said, looking at him. I made a kiss face and he leaned down and pecked my lips once, then twice, then pressed our lips together and kept them there. I love how we kissed... I don't know why but I do... It makes me feel warm inside.

Damian's POV

I was standing outside the room that Devon and Matt was using as their room, we don't really have our own room in this house, because we are never all here at the same time, most of the time, and when we were we shared. I was listening on what Devon was saying and it's a good thing he said sorry, or I would have beaten him up again and he knows it. I went back to my room and before I opened the door I listened to what was going on inside, Adam had a song blasting, I don't really know what it was. I opened the door slowly and my jaw dropped at what I was seeing. Adam was twerking, and god does his ass look good... I walked in just enough for me to be able to close the door and just stood there, watching him. His back was to me so I had a great view. He turned and his face was full of shock, "how long have you been standing there?!" He asked, running over to the radio and turning the music off.

"Long enough for this..." I said, looking down at my crotch. He looked down with me and when I looked up, he was biting his lip. I smirked and walked over to him, taking his face into my hands, and kissing him.