Chapter Twenty

Hey guys! So I think I'm going to be doing about 25 chapters in this book, but I'm not completely sure yet so yeah! This is not the last chapter! Alright well I hope you like it! Bye! :D

Matt's POV

"Hey babe! There's no towels in here!" Devon yelled from the bathroom.

"Oh?" I called.

"Yeah, could you maybe go to the maids closet and get some!"

"Uh, I dunno, I'm feeling a bit lazy," I said, smirking and looking over at the pile of towels I took out of the bathroom while he was in the shower. He poked his head out of the door.

"Can you please- Hey! You have the towels there! Can you please bring one to me?"

I looked at him, and then back at the towels. "Nah, they look comfy right where they are."

"Comfy? Come on babe please," he said, water falling down his face from his hair.

"Nah," I said, smirking. He sighed and opened the door all the way, both of his hands covering his private. I laughed, "THE FACT YOU HAVE TO USE BOTH HANDS TO COVER YOUR DICK AND I CAN STILL SEE IT!"

"Stoop," he said, walking to me.

"Why are you so shy? I've seen you naked before."

"I know... But still."

"Still what?" I asked, smirking and jumped onto the pile of towels before he could grab one.

He sighed, "Matthew. Give me a towel."

"Not until you remove your hands." He sighed again and removed his hands and I gasped, "Oh my god you shaved! You never shave the whole thing! Wow! Come here!!"

"Oh my gooooooood," he said, covering his eyes as he walked closer to me.

"Oh stop it!" I said, chuckling as I felt the skin above his penis, "it's so smooth!!"

"Matthew stooop," he said, still having his hands over his eyes. I smirked and licked the piece of skin, he jumped, "OH MY GOD!"

I giggled, "what?"

"That scared me!" He said. "Can I please have a towel now?"

"As long as you don't cover yourself yes," I said, smirking.

He sighed, "fine!! Now give me a towel!!" He said, grabbing a towel from under me and pulling it, causing me to fly backward.

"But I do have a question, how would you keep it from me? We have sex... A lot."

"I don't know," he said, drying himself off, throwing the towel onto the ground and getting onto the bed, going in between my legs. I giggled and put my legs around his waist and he smirked, kissing me. "Why did you put on your PJs?"

"I dunno, I was getting a little cold. And they're so fluffy!!!"

He chuckled, "you're so adorable. Now..." He said, looking down, "take 'em off before I tare them off.." He said, looking at me, "with my teeth."

"Oh... Yeah um... I don't... Want that... To um.... Happen? So um... Yeah I'll just... Take 'em off," I said, sliding them down as far as I could until Devon's body was in the way. He got up and pulled them off the rest of the way and got back how he was.

He smirked, "I know you love those PJs, so I wouldn't do that. I just knew if I said that it would make you want to take 'em off."

"Hey! That wasn't nice!" I said, smacking him softly on the face. He raised an eye brow, "sorry sorry sorry."