Zen Ending

As time went by, the RFA was back to being normal again. Everyone wished V farewell on his journey, Rika was being hospitalized, but she was getting better. Yoosung too was receiving treatment. Jumin convinced his father out of the marriage with Sarah, and so he and Elizabeth were living a calm life. Jaehee was no longer so much of a workaholic because Jumin decided to lessen her workload. Saeran slowly healed and lived with Saeyoung in a new house. And your family found out you were perfectly fine. So they no longer thought you were dead.

Your family was also introduced to a certain famous actor. Aka your boyfriend.

"Honey!~ Guess what I got the role!~" Zen walked into the kitchen with a script in his hands.

"That's wonderful babe!~" You said, bending over to put the chicken in the oven.

Zen's face blushed brightly, at the 'explicit' scene ahead of him. It was a hot day so you were wearing a short skirt and low-cut top. Over this was a frilly peach colored apron. What a wonderful scene.

It didn't help, that you were bending over, causing your skirt to rise.

You closed the oven and stood up, facing red-faced Zen, inches from your face.

"Oh, Hiya honey!" You giggled, pecking his lips gently.

"(Y/n)..." He grabbed your wrist, staring your seriously in the eyes, "Didn't I tell you all men are wolves? You should be more careful around me...I might not be able to hold myself back."

"You don't have to hold yourself back Zen..." You smirked mischievously, leaning in to kiss his neck.

Zen immediately realized what you were hinting towards, and was about to take this opportunity except,

"Actually you might have to hold back for 20 minutes since I don't want to burn the chicken!~" You said happily, kissing his cheek. You pulled yourself away from him and took off your apron placing it on the counter and was about to leave into the living room.

Zen deadpanned and followed you to the living room.

"Honeyyy!!~~ That's not fair~ Don't tease me!" Zen complained, sitting down on the couch beside, laying one arm around your shoulder and leaning his face in.

"I'm sorry baby~" You grinned, whispering slowly and pecking his cheeks softly.

"(Y/n), I'm serious, don't do that, I won't hesitate to stop..." Zen's free hand found its way to you bare thigh, playing with the end of your skirt.

"Don't do what? I'm so confused," Your found yourself on his lap, with your fingers twirling his snow-white locks.

"You need to be a lot more specific Zenny, or I won't understand what you mean,~" You whispered in his ear, quickly nipping at his earlobe.

"(Y/n) I—" you pushed him down on the couch and placed your lips onto his.

Eagerly and hungrily, he returned the kiss needily, his hands find their way around your waist. You moaned loudly and parted your lips open. He took this opportunity to slide his tongue into your mouth. The two of you locked your lips together for a while, before pulling Apart.

"(Y/n)... you shouldn't have teased me." Whispered lowly in your ear, making a bright blush arise on your cheeks.

"There's no way I'm holding back now." He continued, sliding his hand under your shirt and squeezing you over your bra. You let out a delighted moan.