12| Forever...

☆|🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄴🄻🅅🄴| 🄵🄾🅁🄴🅅🄴🅁...☆

Yoosung pulled you into his apartment and lead you to his room. You wiped your tears on his shirt and tried to calm your breathing. Once inside his room, you curled up on his bed and hugged your knees. Yoosung sat beside you and hugged you close to his chest. You wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him close to you.

"Seven did this to you, didn't he?" 

A dark shadow covered Yoosung's eyes as his aura began to grow to threaten, but you didn't notice. He tightened his grip on you, but you still paid no mind to it.

Instead of answering him, you just cried more into his arms. 

"Don't worry (Y/n), I promise you'll never get hurt like this again. I'll protect you forever. I swear to you everything will be okay soon."

Hearing his words brought a soothing sensation to your heart, and your crying died down. You nuzzled your face into his chest and spoke,

" I remember a couple days ago I was the one comforting you. I told you that I would be the one who'd stay by your side for as long as you'd like and that I would be the one you should call when you need someone. But it looks like it's the other way around." You laughed slightly.

The dark aura that Yoosung had faded away at the sound of your laugh. He smiled softly to himself.

"Oh yeah...You said you'd stay by my side for as long as I wanted you to."

"Yeah, I did say that."

"So (Y/n), would you mind staying by my side forever?" 

Yoosung gained courage and blushed, still holding you in his arms. You blinked your eyes in surprise at his sudden confession. You thought hard about it, wondering what you should say. You were still unsure if you were in love with Yoosung or not. You definitely felt something for him, but you weren't sure. Or maybe you were just pushing your feelings for Saeran on Yoosung? Your heart ached at the thought. Were you using Yoosung as a way to forget about your love for Saeran?

Then you remembered Rika,

'My younger cousin... his name is Yoosung. I know this is much to be asking of, but this is my last wish while I'm still mentally stable at the moment! Please make him happy!'

"I'll stay by your side forever, only if you agree to stay by my side too."

Yoosung's started to tear up at your response and soon broke out into a joyful sob. "I-I'm so happy (Y/n)!" He hugged you close and kissed you on the lips.

At first, you were surprised by his bold move, but quickly responded and moved your lips in sync with his. After a minute you pulled away and Yoosung turned a scarlet red.

"That was my first kiss." He said and more tears of happiness came out his eyes. 

He's so cute. You thought to yourself, as you watched his tears fall.

"Aw Yoosung don't cry." You leaned up to his face and kissed his tears away. His face lit up with a bright blush as you did this. You pulled back and he looked at you shyly.

"Aww, you look like a cute tomato!"

Yoosung pouted, "I'm a man. I'm not supposed to be cute!"

"Calm down, you can be cute and attractive at the same time." You said.

"You think I'm attractive?!" Yoosung exclaimed.

"Y-yeah I do." You blushed, realizing you just said it like that. 

Yoosung sighed in relief and spoke,

"I think you're the most beautiful girl in the world!" Yoosung confessed still hugging you on his bed.

"T-thank you." You cursed at yourself mentally for stuttering. 

Yoosung leaned down and kissed your nose,

"Who's the cute one now?"

You stuck your tongue out at him and he laughed. "Hey Yoosung, do you think we can keep our relationship a secret from the others for now? I think we should surprise them at the party next Sunday."

"Huh? Okay, but I might mess up when we talk in the chatrooms."

"It's fine. You don't have to try too hard. If we mess up then we can just tell them."
"Okay!"

"Hey Yoosung, I think we should eat soon. It's almost dinner. I'll cook!"

"Huh?! You cooked last time! Let me do it this time!"

"Okay, how about we cook together instead."

"Good idea."

____ After Dinner_____

"That was pretty good!"

"Yeah, we should cook together more." You looked through the window and saw it was raining, just like the day when he died. Except for this time you had someone at your side. You looked over at Yoosung and smiled.

You let your thoughts wander for a bit as you stared at him while he was playing his 3ds.

Yoosung is so cute... kind of like Saeran. He gets shy at times like him and blushes too. Yoosung is innocent as well, or from what I can tell he seems to be innocent. Just like how Saeran was.. Innocent and alone. I can change that. What am I thinking? Am I going crazy? I shouldn't compare Yoosung to Saeran. Saeran is dead and never coming back. I have Yoosung now. I shouldn't compare those two. They're two different people.

"Hey (Y/n), are you okay? You've been staring at me for a while?" Yoosung saved his game and turned off his 3ds.

"Oh, i-it's nothing sorry. I didn't realize I was staring." You turned away in embarrassment.
"Are you lonely?! I'm sorry for neglecting you. I promise I won't do it ever again!" 

He hugged you and you hugged back, chuckling. It's only been 1 hour since you haven't spoken to each other and he thought he was neglecting you.

Yoosung climbed on top of you and pinned you down to the bed. He leaned his head down whispered in your ear,

"Can I show you how much I love you (Y/n)?"

-somewhat edited 6/14/018