Child!Zamasu x Reader x Child!Goku Black

Start from the beginning

He scratched the back of his head, "Well I wanted to train with Vegeta but he said no and walked away, classic Vegeta." He smiled.

"What about Piccolo?"

"He's busy with baby Pan."

"Why not with Lord Beerus?"

"Well Lord Beerus said I'm too annoying."

"So you decided to come and bother me?"

"Well I had no one else to hang out with today or train so I decided to come and see you." He smiled brightly.

"Well Goku I'm babysitting right now."

"Oooo, I want to help!"

"Um Goku, no offence but I don't think you know how to take care of a child."

"Aww come on (Y/N), please????" He gave me those puppy dog eyes and I just couldn't say no to him.

"Alright you can help me Goku, but please be on your best behavior."

He nods and smiles happily. He then turns to Whis and thanks him for bringing him here. Whis nods and he leaves.

After Whis left, I saw Zamasu and Black come out of the building and run to me.

"What are you guys doing? I thought I told you to stay in the living area?"

"We wanted to see who was out here." Zamasu said and he came and held onto my pant leg as he saw Goku standing their with that signature grin on his face. He points at Goku, "who is he Mrs. (Y/N)?"

I smile at him, "this is my best friend Son Goku."

Zamasu glares at Goku and holds onto my leg tighter, "I don't like him."

I crouch down and face Zamasu, "Zamasu that's not nice to say."

Goku chuckles nervously, "it's ok (Y/N) we just met anyway, so I see where he is coming from."

Goku then look over at his small doppelganger, "Hey, you look just like me, what's your name?"

"My name is Goku Black." Black says while holding onto my arm.

Goku smiles, "well nice to meet you." He holds out his hand for Black to shake but, Black just holds onto my arm more.

"Goku, I think he doesn't want to shake your hand."

"Well he might be freaked out that we look alike." Goku shrugs.

"Well we better head back inside so you guys can eat lunch." The boys nod and we walked back into the building so I can finish making their lunch.

After I made their sandwiches and tea I handed them to Zamasu and Black amd they started eating.

"Do you want anything Goku?" I looked over at him.

"I already ate a huge meal at Chi Chi's before I came here."

"Are you sure your still not hungry? I mean you do have a big appetite since you're a Saiyan."

But Goku shakes his head, "No I'm good, thanks (Y/N)."

"Alright if you say so." After I got through talking the Goku, Zamasu and Black finished their lunch and wanted to go play outside.

"You two can go play, but don't get hurt and play somewhere where I can see you guys." They nodded and headed out. I started to wash their plates and tea cups, when Goku spoke.

"Why are you babysitting them (Y/N)?"

I looked over at him, "Gowasu asked me if I wanted to look after them and I said yes."

"Do you like looking after them?"

"Yes, they so cute." I smiled and I looked out the window seeing Black chasing Zamasu with a smile on both their faces.

"They are like my children, I wish they were my children, I love them so much." I smiled warmly at them then I looked over at Goku, "I know it sounds silly but, it's the truth."

Goku smiles warmly at me and then pets me head, "It's not silly (Y/N), I'm sure they love you too."

I smile back at Goku, "I mean one of these days I do want to be a mother but they already make me feel like a mother when I'm taking care of them."

"Don't worry one day you will be a mother and a good one at that."

I hug Goku and kiss his head, "Thank you Goku, you're a good friend."

All of sudden I heard crying coming from outside, my motherly instincts kicking in o rushed outside to find Zamasu on the ground holding his knee.

"What happened sweetie?" I asked in a worried tone.

"I f-fell down and h-hurt my k-knee." Zamasu cried and he showed me his scraped knee.

"Awwww you poor baby, don't worry I'll make it feel better." I carried him in my arms and walked inside. I set him on the couch and went to go get the first aid kit. I came back to Zamasu and started to bandage the scrap, after I was done putting the band aid on I kissed it and smiled at him.

"There, does it feel better honey?"

He sniffles then nods having a small smile on his face.

I hugged him tight to me, "I'm happy to hear it but, please be careful next time sweetie I don't want you to get hurt again."

He nods, "thank you for helping me."

"You're welcome sweetie."

Nighttime came along and I saw that Zamasu and Black were getting sleepy. I smiled and picked up Zamasu while Goku picked up Black.

"Come on let's put you down to go to sleep."

"N-no I'm not tired." He then yawns which proved to me that he was indeed tired.

"Yes you are sweetie come on."

As we put them down in their beds I told them, "Gowasu will be here soon ok?"

They nod and I tucked in Zamasu and kissed his forehead, "Goodnight sweetie, have pleasant dreams."

He said, "Goodnight mommy." Then he closed his eyes and went to sleep. My eyes widen and I smiled brightly kissing his forehead one more time before going over to Black to tuck him in. As I was tucking him in, "I had fun today mommy."

I looked at him shocked, but he continued, " today was the best day ever and it was because of you mommy, I love you." I smiled brightly and I hugged him tight, "I had fun too, I love watching you guys I love you two too." I kissed his forehead and he closed his eyes.

" Goodnight mommy."

I wiped a tear from my eye and exited their room carefully closing the door as to not wake them.

Goku smiled at me, "See I told you, they do love you and they look up to you as a mother."

I smiled back, "Yea, I'm so happy they do."

Then we heard the door opened which means that Gowasu mist have returned, we came over to where he was and we greeted him.

"Welcome back Gowasu." We bowed, and he smiled.

"Hello again, I hope Zamasu and Goku Black weren't any trouble while I was gone?"

"Oh no they were such angels."

Gowasu looked surprised, "Really?"

Me and Goku nodded, "Yes they were, they were just as good as can be."

This made Gowasu smile, "Well I'm glad to hear that, I hope you wouldn't mind if I asked you if you could watch them next week would you?"

" I wouldn't mind it at all Gowasu." I said happily.

Next: Zamasu x Gamer!Reader