Chapter 3: A dAngerous gAme

"What the fuck Olivia?" Michelle said.

"Michelle... what's going on?" I asked. "You donated your eggs? When? Why?"

"Last year. I needed the money. But that's beside the point!" she said, sounding furious.

"How could that asshole do this to you? To both of us?" I said.

"I'm not so sure it's Kylie anymore, Livi," she said.

"But you just said – "

"No one knows about my donation," she said, cutting me off.

"But look, it was signed as 'A' at the end. If he sent me that text, he probably sent you that too."

"Liviiiiiii, what the fuuuuuuuck," she said, not paying attention to me. "My eggs can't be inside W-Wendy, can they?"

"I honestly don't know what to tell you," I said. "Only a sick psycho would do such a thing."

"Maybe you're right Olivia. It might be her. We have to go see Kylie tonight."

"Are you serious? I don't want to see her face."

"Don't you want to put an end to this?" she said.

"Of course I do.

"Then man up the fuck up lady and let's go." Rude.

We walked towards the living and the others were chatting and laughing amongst themselves. Freddy was here.

"Hey guys!" Freddy said cheerfully.

"Hey," I said casually.

"Olivia and me have to go take care of something and we'll be back."

"What do you mean?" Wendy asked.

"It means we'll be back," I said.

"But we were just going to play charades," Michael said. '

"And hangman," Kevin said. You can go hang yourself douche. Ugh words can't describe how much I dislike Kevin. He has always been a perceptive piece of shit. He's like this annoying ninja, silently prying on your conversations and making mental notes of it in his brain for future uses. People like him are dangerous folks. Psycho alert. And no I'm not being mean, I'm just being honest.

"But you can't leave now guys!" Wendy said, about to cry.

"There's no need to cry about it," Michelle said, growing impatient. "We'll be back before you know it."

"I'm sorry, it's the pregnancy hormones," Wendy said half laughing, half crying. I felt Michelle flinch near me. Calm down woman. We don't know anything for certain now. I honestly did not want to see Kylie because if I did, I was going to slap her photoshopped face.

"We'll be back in an hour," I promised, and to Michelle: "let's go."

We walked out of Wendy's mansion-like house and headed towards my car.

"I'm driving", I said. "I don't want to die tonight." But maybe I did. If my secret past leaks out, I might just as well be dead.

"Haha," she said sarcastically. "You drive. Whatever."

I turned on my car engine and we drove towards my ex's house through the night, determined to put Kylie in her place and stop those silly threats once and for all.

*****

There we were, standing in front of Kylie's house. I had sudden flashbacks of this place. Kylie and I would drive to McDees or order from Pizza Hut or whatever and lie in bed, cuddling and eating while watching Netflix. I was so young and foolish. I lay in bed with the she-devil and had no idea she was out to get me and my friends.