⬜EIGHT⬜

"Only four campers were injured, they're in the medical wing right now,"

I nodded my head at Clarisse, gingerly taking steps through the camp. Campers were fixing up broken walls and furniture, some were putting out small fires. Camp was an utter mess.

Chiron stood near the campfire that sat right outside the dining hall. Percy placed a hand on my shoulder, squeezing it lightly as we neared him. Campers gathered around us, following us. I stopped in front of Chiron and Mr. D, nodding my head in greeting.

"What happened?" I asked quietly, looking between them both. Chiron sighed, turning back to look at me.

"There was a loud explosion. We all ran out to see old campers invading. They didn't specifically go for anyone, just for structures. They were called off, and then Thalia said she saw someone near the fire. We came over to find it was Sadie. She left a message, and then she vanished."

I took a step forward, taking the paper from Chiron's hands as he held it out to me.

This is my message, my warning to you, Luna Ardelean

We're coming, and you will not stand in our way

We will finish what we have started

Percy Jackson will perish, and Olympus will raze

See you in eight days

- Sadie

"They're plan is to kill Percy?" Annabeth questioned, reading the note over my shoulder. 

I sighed, crumpling the paper in my hand. I stepped toward Chiron, climbing onto the bench behind him as I turned to face the camp.

They all looked up at me. My eyes landed on Percy, who nodded his head.

"Months ago, when we returned from the Sea of Monsters, there were mysterious symbols appearing all over camp and outside of camp. My mother appeared with her hunters, and I met with her. These symbols were the symbol of the Winter Solstice. That is that day that my prophecy is destined to take place, that day is now eight days away," I looked down at Chiron, who nodded his head for me to continue. "We decided to keep it to ourselves. The threats went away, and we weren't entirely sure what was going to happen. Lately, though, the threats have resurfaced, and it's time we face the prophecy. Their intent is to kill Percy, to stop the Great Prophecy and to ensure that Olympus will raze and the Titans will take hold once again. My prophecy was designed to stop them. By them, I mean Sadie Castellan."

"Why didn't you tell us?" Annabeth questioned. I looked down at her, sighing as many other campers voiced their agreement with her.

"I wanted to pretend that it wasn't happening. I have a theory of what my destiny truly is, how this fight will end, and If I'm right- well, I really hope I'm not right. But I'm telling you now. I can't do this alone, I can't preserve the fate of Olympus if you don't all fight alongside me."

The campers all went silent, just staring up at me. I wrung my hands together, looking out over each of them.

"Well," Percy stepped forward, patting Chiron on the shoulder as he climbed up beside me. he looked down, smiling at me before looking back at the camp. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm with Luna. She's the most selfless person I've ever known. Everything she's ever done has been for you all, to protect this camp and everyone in it. So yeah, I stand with Luna. Not just because my life is on the line, either, but because I know her, and I trust her with my life. I hope you all do too."

"I'm with Luna,"

Grover smiled at me as Annabeth joined in, followed by Tyson, Clarisse, Thalia, and soon the entire camp. They all cheered, and a smile danced across my lips as I looked out at each and every one of them.

The cheered ceased quickly as the sea of campers split down the middle, and my eyes widened.

"Mom?"

Artemis came strolling through the campers, her hunters directly behind her. She stopped in front of Chiron and Mr. D, who each bowed to her. Percy helped me off of the table, his hand intertwined with mine as we stood in front of my mother.

"Arrow managed to contact me in the middle of the night," she explained, a solemn look on her face. I looked over at the wolf, who sat beside Annabeth. "He informed me of your father and what had happened, so I came as soon as I could."

I nodded, biting my bottom lip as I looked at her. I could see the sadness in her eyes, and I willed myself not to be reminded of the events of just a few hours ago.

One of her hunters walked up beside her, placing a hand on her shoulder as she looked at me.

"You are the daughter of Artemis, Luna Ardelean. That means you are our sister. We come to offer our services, our help. We are here to protect Percy Jackson, to allow you to fulfill your destiny and to save Olympus."

I smiled at her, nodding my head. I looked up at Percy, who was already smiling down at me.

"Well, let's get to work then,"