⬜SIX⬜

The clock above the radio controls in the cab read 5:30 in the evening as the cab came to a stop in front of that farm house I knew all too well

Percy took hold of my hand, dragging me out into the cold December night. Grover paid the cab driver and Tyson grabbed out bags. They all turned to me as the cab driver rolled away down the dirt road once more, waiting for me to make a move. I didn't move, though, just stood and stared at the house that was home to a man I hadn't seen in so long.

"What if he hates me? For never coming back to visit?" I whispered, looking up at Percy. He shook his head, placing a kiss on my head.

"He's going to understand, Luna. You're a demi-god, it's not like you can come home whenever you want to,"

I took in a deep breath, slinging my bag over my shoulder as I made my way to the front door of the home I grew up in. The others followed behind, bags on their backs as well.

I stopped at the front door, taking in another deep breath as I knocked on the wooden, red door in front of me. Within a second, my father opened the door and looked down at me.

"Luna?" he whispered, looking down at me. The tears began to well up in my eyes as my silver ones looked back up at him. His eyes were wide as he just stared down at me.

"Hi dad," I whispered. 

Matthew Ardelean, my father, lunged forward suddenly, pulling me into a hug as he cried into my shoulder. I threw my arms around him, hugging him back just as tightly as I sobbed into his chest.

"I thought you were dead. Oh, Luna, I thought I was never going to see you again,"

"A lot has happened, dad," I told him as his hands caressed my face. I turned around, looking back to my friends as Arrow howled, Percy patting him on the head to keep him quiet. My father turned as well, looking back at them. "Mind if we come inside?"

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

"So, Annabeth? Daughter of Athena" Annabeth nodded, smiling at my father from her seat in the living room. Everyone sat around as my father stood in front of the fireplace, looking around at all of us. Percy sat on my one side, Arrow laying on the other with his head in my lap. "You were one of the ones with her when she left for the camp, right?"

"Yes sir, and Grover was the satyr with us," my dad nodded, smiling at them both.

"Well, thank you for keeping her safe," my dad turned to Tyson, nodding as he looked at him. "Cyclops son of Poseidon, that's a first for me if I'm being honest."

"Thank you!" I laughed lightly at Tyson's response as my dad turned to Percy.

"So you're Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon. One from the Great Prophecy?"

"That would be me,"

"And you're the boyfriend,"

"Yes..."