"I love you,"

Nagisa's POV
When I was dismissed from the hospital Karma decided to take me to his house so we went to my house to gather my things and went to Karma's.Karma wrapped his arm around me and went as close as he could to me being protective.
"Nagisa are you sure your doing okay,"Karma asked me concerned
"I'm sure, let's just get going,"I said and we started to head to Karma's house.

Karma opened the door and we walked into his house.
"You hungry Nagisa?"Karma asked
"Uh a little,"I answered a little unsure
"Ok then do you want a snack?"Karma asked
"Sure,"I answered while getting ready to sit down.Karma made two sandwiches and put them on a plate.We grabbed one of the sandwich's and dug in.
"Wow Karma I didn't know you were such a great cook this is amazing!"I said happily eating
"Well I've had a lot of practice,"He said with a loving smile.Once we were done eating Karma led me to his room.He kissed me aggressively
"Uhmmm?!"I said in the kiss but eventually we started to have a make out session.Then he pushed me to his bed.

Smut warning(might be to cringe sorry)

Karma pinned me to the bed and he started lifting my shirt up getting ready to take my shirt off.

"Nagisa do you want to continue?"he asked I nodded and Karma started undressing both me and him until we only had on our pants.Karma kissed me and then started to kiss down my chest and kissed my neck.He started to nibble on my neck until he found my soft spot I moaned softly.Karma smirked and started to kiss and lick my soft spot giving me love bites.And then he traced his hand down my frame and then traced his hand around my waist,I moaned softly.Karma pulled down my pants slowly making my member hard.
"Nagisa your getting hard,"he whispered in my ear making my spin chill and making me blush like a mad man,but before I could retort something he pulled down my pants and boxers and started to lick the tip of my member.I moaned
"K-Karma,"I said while moving his head and making my member go deeper into Karma's mouth, I moaned loudly.
"K-Karma,"My back arched and I cummed into Karma's mouth and then he swallowed.
"Hmm you taste better then I thought Nagi,"he said with a lustful voice and making me blush.Karma came closer to me and kissed me and then took his own pants and boxers off and put his member inside me.I moaned in both pleaser and pain.
"Your tight Nagi~"he said with lust in his voice, I started to pant.He took his member out and then thrusted it in to me making me moan loudly.He kept thrusting until he hit my soft spot and made me cum and moan loudly.I panted and grabbed on to Karma's hair softly while panting hard.
"K-Karma do you want me to do the same~"I said while panting, and then his eyes widened then he nodded.I pinned him to the bed and licked the tip of his member playing with him, and he got harder
"N-Nagisa...ahh,"he moaned softly and pushed my head closer to his member making him moan loudly.His back arched and he came in my mouth, I swallowed, licking my lips.
"I-i love you Nagisa,"Karma said while panting
"I love you too Karma,"Nagisa said while laying down next to Karma.

End of smut
We both soon went under the covers and went fast asleep.

I'm sorry if that was a terrible smut it was my first time writing one so pls tell me how I did and thank you for reading I'll update soon
Bye