Confession?

Nagisa's POV
I wanted to see if Karma felt the same way but didn't know how to approach it. It was lunch time and me and Karma sat were we usually ate.
"Hey Nagisa you Alright,"
"Huh oh ya sorry,"I lowered my head and felt my cheeks grow hot,I was blushing.

"Nagisa do you have a crush on someone?"Karma asked
"Uh Y-ya,"I stuttered
"Who is it?"he asked
"I-I...."I looked down blushing as red as Karma's hair.I moved closer to Karma
"I like you,"I said in a whisper,it felt like an eternity before Karma replied
"I like you too Nagisa,"Karma said while coming closer to me, are mouths inches apart before are lips finally made contact.When lunch was over we held hands until we went back in the building.

???'s POV
Just watching them is sickening I wish Nagisa could just be gone but alas I have to get him back by force.Oh Karma you will be mine.

After school (still ???'s POV)
I watch there every movement to there fingers brushing closer together to them being even closer then they were.They move to a spot in the woods Karma leading Nagisa and then going in to a slow make out session.
Klick klick klick
Every photo I took the more bloodlust I felt.Damn you Nagisa Shiota I will kill you and then have Karma all to my self I give out a silent crazy chuckle while I thought about my Karma with me,and how very soon Nagisa will be no more.

I took the photos to a very angry parent, have fun Nagisa while you still can~

(I'm sooo sorry for not updating sooner I had total writers block but I will make another chapter ether today or tomorrow so pls don't hate me oh and slight note I probably will put a smut in this story shhh but thank you for reading
Bye)