"Friends huh?"

Nagisa's POV
I woke up to my mother calling my name my heart started to race but I got up anyway.I went down the steps trying not to show my fear
"G-good morning mom,"I said almost in a whisper
"Oh hi Nagisa-Chan,"she said with her familiar fake smile she looked at my clothes and her expression turned cold,"Nagi why are you dressing as a boy we talked about this Nagisa-Chan~"She said with a cold voice making my spin get chills then pushed me to the wall.She looked at me with her cold eyes I just looked down I was getting tired of her being so cold to me but all I could do was stand there and wait for her mood to change.
"Now go back up stairs and change,"I couldn't take it anymore I pushed her away and ran outside.My bangs hid my expression from her all the while my blood boiled I ran all the way to school not turning back and not caring about the consequences of my actions.

Karma's POV
I was walking to school when a group of high schoolers came and cornered me at an ally way,my hands in my pocket waiting for the reason why they pinned me to the wall.
"Hey aren't ya the rich kid who lives in that big ass mansion?"One of them said
"Why do you want to know?"I said back pissed that they were wasting my time
"Wow now all we wanna know is if your the son of that business man.Mr.Akabane was it?"He said while looking at me
"So?What do you want with my father?"
"Well we have a bone to pick with him but why not kick the shit out of his son while where here,"he said while his group was coming closer to me all of them grinning.This always happened because of my fathers fortune people have a grudge between my family,but I almost never got hurt because after I got taught by a fighting teacher a year ago obviously from the influence of my father I was able to defend myself.One of them started to charge at me about to punch me but I dodged and punched him in the stomach.And backed up to get ready and end the little charade.

Time skip
"Tch"I said annoyed at the time that was wasted,I was going to be late for school.Getting out of the ally way and started to head to school again.

At school
I headed to my classroom everyone was staring at me and the teacher stoped the lesson when I walked in.It was probably because of the bruises I got from the fight,I ignored them and just went to my seat,and a certain blue haired boy was looking out the window not paying attention to his surroundings his eyes showed anger and bloodlust I ignored it though and kept walking.I sat in my seat and looked in the front of the class waiting for the teacher to continue the lesson.

Time skip(to lunch time)
I went outside so I could be alone and eat my lunch when I saw Nagisa up in a tree eating lunch. For some reason I want to be his friend so I climbed up we're he was to talk to him.
"Hey Nagisa-kun,"I yelled to him his head spun toward me and his expression became confused
"Uh hi what do you want?"he said giving my a confused expression
"Oh just wanted to talk to you,"I said trying to make a conversation
"Oh um okay what do you want to talk about," he said while putting his lunch away
"How about......"I put my finger under my chin showing that I was thinking,"uh what do you like to do?"I asked when I thought of what I wanted to ask.
"Um video games I guess,"he answered
"Oh me too,hey you want to hang out some time to play some games after school,"I asked while smiling
"Uh sure why not,"he said shrugging and then the bell rang we looked toward the building and started climbing down the tree.We started walking toward the school
"Hey Nagisa-kun do you want to be friends?"I asked smiling at him
"Um ya okay,"he smiled back

Nagisa's POV:Friends huh

Hope that was a good chapter thx for reading
BYE