Chapter 2:

The rest of the morning went by, somewhat painfully, be it as Gazzy had to continuously ask people for pencils, papers, and other things quite often. People had begun to get annoyed of hearing it already, and no one believed him when he said another guy took his supplies.

Garcia was already a bit of a slacker and a troublemaker all on his own, so no one would believe him when it came down to himself being targeted with mischief. Consequently, the kid was beginning to slowly hate the rainbow-haired skittles man more and more over the course of the day. So much so that he came to the conclusion that he was going to knock the guy around when he found him again. Luckily for Gazzy, however, this was his last class before lunch. This meant that he would be able to get a break from all this. Wait, why am I even comin' to these classes anyway? Maybe after this I should just skip. Distractedly, he had begun to stare off into space, therefore missing the dismissing bell. It took Garcia nearly ten seconds to even realize people were leaving, and when he did realize, it didn't register to him that the bell had rung until everyone had piled out of the room.

Confusedly, he got up and followed the group out. Funny enough, he forgot where he was going for a minute before having to turn around in the midst of hundreds of people shoving their way through the tight-packed hallways. Gazzy cursed to himself under his breath before turning around, earning himself a few glares from people. When he did turn around, however, his mood lightened a bit when he saw the back of a head he recognized. It was only a few people in front of him, none other than his best friend.

"Ayy, Omar! Big O!" Garcia called up to his friend, whom almost immediately recognized the voice and fell back to walk with his friend.

"Ayy, what up Lil dude!" Omar gave his longtime friend a fist bump, smiling. "Where ya headed right 'bout now?"

"Lunch, I'm hungry as fuck, I ain't ate no breakfast today. What about you, bruh?" Gazzy responded, moving a couple straggling dreadlocks out of his face to see better when he looked his friend in the eyes.

"Aye, esskeetit, y'all best know ya gonna be chillin' wit' ya boy!" Pineiro chattered excitedly, seeming as they both had the same lunch, something they both found actually quite important, they were very close friends, and no one else really knew them very well. The two boys really only knew each other.

"Hell yeah nigga, I'm thinkin' 'bout skippin' next hour though. Sick of this shit." The smaller teen started to become agitated again, the thought coming back to him about earlier that day. Dumbass skittles headed nigga. Gazzy thought to himself for a moment, huffing as he did so. It wasn't long before Omar noticed something was wrong. He always noticed. It was somewhat unfortunate, in Garcia's eyes, since he usually tried as hard as he could to keep his thoughts to himself. Yet it still seemed to fail him.

"Alright nigga what up wit ya ass."

"Fuck." Gazzy really didn't want to answer, but he knew his friend wouldn't leave him alone. Might as well just tell the truth, right? "Some dumbass took my shit earlier. No Gucci bag, see?" The Latino boy pointed at his own back, frowning.

"Shit nigga, how'd you manage to do that?" Omar scoffed, then broke out into laughter. Garcia just scowled and punched the taller guy in the arm.

"It ain't funny! You know I'm high as shit most of the time!"

"Okay, okay nigga geez, you gonna get it back?" Shaking the smaller guy off him, Pineiro responded, this time sounding more serious about the situation.

"Yeah, the nigga who took it told me to find him somewhere later today. I have no damn idea what that mean though. Ugh..." Now looking down at the floor, Gazzy thought to himself a bit more. "I ain't even know where to find the bitch."

"What he look like?"

"He gots this shitty rainbow hair, a bunch of tattoos. Looks like a fuckin thot tryna be gangsta." The frustrated teen described what his robber looked like, and almost immediately, Pineiro's eyes lit up.

"Nigga you talkin' about Danny? Daniel Hernandez. He goes by 6ix9ine, or Tekashi69, or whatever the fuck. Got a big ole 69 on his forehead." Omar pummeled his friend with information and questions, all of this moving way too fast for the kid.

"Nigga slow down! Who the fuck is this guy, you know him?" He took a breath and sighed again. "You said somethin' about a 69 on his forehead, that's the nigga."

"Daniel Hernandez. But he goes mostly by 6ix9ine, Tekashi69 or just Tekashi in class. We all call him bitch-9ine though cuz he sus as fuck. He looks like it too." The taller guy slowed down talking a bit, and explained better to his lesser-minded friend. "He's in my next hour, I'll ask him where he'll be after school. Then ya can go beat his faggot ass."

"Damn! This whole ass day straight just turned around for me!" Gazzy almost started laughing, relieved at the situation. The teen cracked his knuckles, interested at how this could turn out.

Finally Gazzy reached the end of his day. The kid was told that rainbow haired guy, '6ix9ine' would be hanging out around the field house after school. What an odd place for someone with his appearance to hang out. See, this guy wasn't exactly in shape, neither did he look like he would enjoy sports.

Either way, Gazzy just shook the thoughts off—that were now coming back to him after the weed started to wear off—and headed down to the gym. It was even more odd to see that 6ix9ine wasn't even in the gym. There was this loft, see, that also worked as a hallway, and the inked up guy was just leaning on the railing of the fence along the edge, just looking down into the gym.

"Nigga I found you now gimme my shit back!" Gazzy called out to the ever so strange guy, and walked right up to him. 6ix9ine turned around, and ended up face to face with an angry-looking, dread-headed teenager who wanted his bag back. He made no effort to move from the position.

"Ah, ah, what do ya know, thought you wouldn't be able to find me." The rainbow haired guy just smiled and let Gazzy's bag sling off his shoulders, before handing it to the guy. "Here, said I would give it back, and I kept my word."

Confusion was the onset right away again, as there was no hostility to this dude's voice this time. This was so... weird. Gazzy would leave, but he was too confused to move and just looked up at the guy, raising an eyebrow.
"Who the fuck is you? And why the fuck ain't you be normal you on some weird ass switch up shit. You gay, nigga? Tryna get wit me, bitch boy?"

Daniel just shook his head, and gave a half smile, although genuine, before beginning to walk out of the school. Gazzy didn't try to stop him. He just sat there in complete dismay at this whole day that played out in front of him. He wondered if it was the drugs that had him seeing the world differently than it actually was, or if it was truly that fucked up.Whatever it may have been, the guy had to get home, so he glanced in the direction Tekashi had walked out, and headed the opposite way to leave the school.