Chapter 1

"So I'm working with you, I presume?" An intelligent sounding voice approached the completely stoned teenager, who barely noticed that someone had come around. Gazzy was not one of the most intelligent people, to put it nicely. He was just lucky to have ended up being paired with... The smartest kid in the school at the moment. Now, do not misinterpret the situation here. This young man was not the unpopular, nerdy type of intelligent, he was smart, and in fact very well liked. Well, in an attempt to rephrase that, well liked by most people. There were a few who didn't know who he was, and many who coveted his ability to be both intelligent and popular at the same time. Jahseh was a special one.
"Uhh... yuh, I guess so..." The slow-brained kid responded a little late, as Jahseh was already sitting down in the desk beside him. "What are we workin' on again?" Garcia questioned Onfroy, who was already busily beginning to open his book.
"If ya need me to cover y'all I can!" The older teen responded in a lighthearted manner. Gazzy was jealous of his ability to stay so positive even during school. The two had known each other for awhile, but they had never spoken much. It was more of an in-school acquaintanceship if you were to ask either of them their opinion of where it stood with them. "We're supposed to make a presentation about the reading we just covered. I'm only assuming you didn't read it, though...." The guy laughed, but evidently the other didn't understand, and took it too literally.
"The fuck, nigga, you sayin' I'm stupid? Look, I already know I ain't read. That shit's fo' smart niggas or nerd niggas." Gazzy blurted out, not thinking before speaking like most people would. Jahseh quickly pointed out that what he said was lighthearted and meant to be taken as a joke, and then continued to work. "Oh... okay." Was the only response the lesser-brained individual could give. Sighing, Gazzy laid his head down on his arms, leaning forward onto his desk. He turned his head in the direction of Jahseh, trying to listen to and understand what he was saying, but because of his state of mind, the content just flew right over his head. This was frustrating. It's almost as if Onfroy could sense it, because he stopped trying to explain, and asked him if he was okay.
"Yo, Gazzy you good? Your eyes ain't focusing." The guy cocked his head to the side, raising an eyebrow. When Jahseh tried to see what was wrong with the younger guy, Gazzy just turned his head away and slammed his eyes shut. Something the older male found odd, but he wasn't going to push. Instead, when the kid didn't respond, he just shrugged and returned to the work. It wasn't long before the class was over. It went by quickly today. Garcia just now looked up after the long nap he had ended up taking, and saw that the class was almost over. Happy about this, he got up and lined up at the door, completely forgetting his things. Jahseh was busy talking to a couple of his friends by this time so he hadn't noticed either. However someone still came up to him with his bag.
"Yo, bum ass, this ya shit?" A brash voice along with a hard hit to the shoulder brought Gazzy back to reality, albeit a little bit violently. Gazzy jumped, startled by the voice and the sudden pain that was now where his shoulder used to be.
"Ow! Nigga what the fuck!?" He turned to see someone about his height, with long, rainbow-dyed hair and countless tattoos, holding up his bag. "What the hell you doin' wit my shit you steal it off my back!?" Completely misunderstanding the situation, Garcia started yelling at the guy, a couple people now staring in their direction. He had thought this colorful guy had taken the bag right off his back, since he had also thought he grabbed it in the first place. But the kid was so high that he couldn't even keep track of what he did and what he didn't do.
"What the fuck? No, dumbfuck, ya left this on the fuckin' floor. It's expensive, thought ya wouldn't wanna lose a Gucci bag!" The tattoo-clad guy once again held the bag up to Gazzy, but then when the kid went to reach out for it, rainbow over here just yanked it back away. "Ah, ah, ah, just since you was rude to me just now, ah, ah, I think I'll keep it!" He laughed, and put the bag on his back, leaving Garcia flailing around, trying to get it back from him.
"Nigga give it the fuck back that shit's expensive!" The guy with pink and blond dreadlocks tried frantically to reattain his possessions, but was unsuccessful the whole time. Eventually, he drew his right hand back, and swung it at the guy who had his bag, but the guy just used it to block the punch, and laughed at Gazzy's attempt to hurt him. With his eyes trained on the thing getting in the way of the kid's fist to the older guy's face, he noticed a giant '69' tattooed on his forehead. "What the fuck is 69?" He was distracted for a moment, his high self not being able to pay much attention to anything for very long. The colorful guy was about to open his mouth to answer, a bit confused, but the bell ringing cut him off, and he decided to say something else.
"Aye, how about you find me later, I'll give ya shit back then. Good luck!" All of a sudden the guy's tone changed from brash and rude to somewhat friendly, still gruff, but warm. And the rainbow head was off in no less than a second, following a wink and a hair flip. Wait what the fuck? A fucking hair flip!? Who the fuck is this guy? Fucking weirdo! Takes my shit and acts like he's the boss, then just walks off like he was flirting with me!?
A couple other people were snickering at the situation, which slightly embarrassed Gazzy. He didn't have any part of dealing with this guy. And he obviously was a clown to all these people. I don't fuckin' know this guy... He wanted to say that out loud, but he figured it would probably just make the situation worse, and he just walked to his next class.... Without any supplies.