Eleven.

AUTHOR'S POV

"What?" Lisa asks, speechless.

"Yes... haha.. I know we've just met but I feel like I can really trust you..." Yeri said cutely.

"Do me a favor and try to get me close to him?" She asked her and pouts.

Yeri has always been a sweet and fun loving girl to Lisa. She couldn't bare to see her sadness once she tells her she likes him too.

So she would say yes. So Yeri can be happy, but she'll be broken.

It's what she does best anyways.

Letting people go for the sake of others' joy.

"I'll see what I can do..." She says, looking down on the ground.

"Thank you so much Lisa!♡" Yeri give her a big hug before scurrying off to her manager.

Lisa collapses, sitting on the floor, having a migrane about Yeri.

Once she was alone, she let her tears out.

She knows she can just tell her that she likes him.

She knows she can fight back.

But she also knows that..

Knowing her, she couldn't bare the thought of hurting someone in return of her joy.

She wishes she could just be happy without hurting anyone.

"But I loved him first..." She whispers.

"Lisa?" A woman calls.

"Oh, Nayeon unnie." She says, wiping her tears.

"The girls are waiting for you outside. Omo omo omo, Lali, are you crying?" She says, before sitting down on the floor in front of her.

"What's wrong, cupcake?" She asks.

"Nayeon unnie..."

"Hm?"

"Do you think I should sacrifice my own hapiness for another person's joy?" She asks.

"Well... Ya know, if I were you.. If I loved something, I won't let go. I'd fight for it. If it's my hapiness then of course I have the right to keep it! No one should take your hapiness away from you." She says.

Lisa smiles a bit.

"Why? Unless... that hapiness is a someone..." Nayeon teases.

"Unnie..."

"Oh don't fool me Lisa, I know the way you look at that Jungkook. I know your history, thanks to Jennie." Nayeon winks.

"Aish, Jennie unnie..." Lisa chuckles while shaking her head.

"Well... Don't worry, only a few people know." She says.

"Unnie!"

"Well... just all the members of Twice... We don't wanna tell Yeri, cus well, sshh... don't tell ok?" She says.

Lisa nods cutely.

"We've seen the way she looked at Jungkook a while ago... Ya know.. It had.. "the sparks"... We can't just tell her, we don't wanna hurt her, and um, because we're a solid Liskook stan." She says, before laughing.

"Aishhh Unniee!" She laughs.

Damn, she felt lucky. So lucky to have such amazing people surround her.

"Now go, ppali ppali, they're waiting!" She says.

"Thank you unnie." She smiles before running off to her friends.