Chapter Ten

I'll work hard to take to soaring, let your heart bloom into a rose ◇

努力 带你翱翔 心盛放 出蔷薇

20 minutes ago...

After Zhengting left the food court Xukun was left alone with his fries and drink. Xukun was suddenly curious as to what made Zhengting so excited to buy. So after eating a few more fries and drinking the last sip, he quietly follows after Zhengting.

When Xukun reached the purple cosmetic store Zhengting and a girl had already started fighting. Xukun could only silently watched them from behind a display shelf. It hurts Xukun to watch Zhengting get condemned by others after being criticized by that girl. "That *itch" Xukun cursed under his breath when he saw the girl escaping the scene with the lip bar in hand.Xukun left the store after Zhengting was gone.

He then walked past two girls who were doing homework at a food court table and perked interest into their conversation.

"What color did he get you?" The long haired girl with puppy eyes asked. The girls with shoulder length hair replied "It's one of the colors I already have, fitting rose".

Xukun stopped in his tracks and silently eavesdropped. "Woah! you already have three boys give you the same lip bar color. Did they all know you wanted it or just searched up 'best gift to give to a girl'" The long haired questioned. Short haired shrugged "I only told Wang yuan that I was interested in it. And he wouldn't have told the other two ... they probably looked into his chat again".

Xukun was actually very reluctant when deciding on this, but here he is now standing in front of the two girls. "Umm excuse me sorry to interrupt..." he started off and nervously licks his lips. "I've been looking for that lipstick... and I heard you had many spares..." he mentioned pointing at the black box in the short haired girl's hand. "Can I buy this one off you, please?" Xukun solicited, he barely did this. The girl looked hesitant at first as her friend thought Xukun was a bit suspicious. "I-I need this to p-propose to someone I love dearly. I'll buy it for any price you offer!" Xukun blurts out making up a random reason.

The girls were somehow touched by his words and agreed to sell it to him. The owner was really kind as she sold it at the original price and assured him she hasn't used it yet. Once Xukun left with the box in hands after checking the product, the long haired turned to her friend "Zifeng why did you sell it to him? That's the one Junkai just bought for you!" she asked disappointed. "I already have two of those, which I barely use. He also just said he's buying it for someone important... I'll make up for Wang Junkai some day later" she explained as she watched Xukun's back in a distance. She held her chin between her fingers and thought that he looked really familiar.

Balance college Dorm A34

Chengcheng was on his bed reading one of his manhua/manga books. As he got down to get the next volume, Zhengting suddenly rushed in and landed face flat on his bed. Chengcheng raised an eyebrow at his friend, "Are you not going to remove your makeup first? Or change into more comfy clothes?" Chengcheng suggested concernedly.

Fan Chengcheng, a tired boy who just wanted to read his manhua in peace. But couldn't when someone from the bathroom wouldn't stop squealing and seemingly have dropped some things onto the floor.

Zhu Zhengting, at the moment was staring at his lip's reflection in the mirror and the flashbacks keep hitting him. "I think this looks pretty on you- No it was made For You"  Xukun's attractive sweet voice replayed in his head again, and his cheeks stretched as he was foolishly smiling to himself for the ninth time. Zhengting covered his crimson face in his slim hands while he screamed incoherent words, that seemed to annoy Chengcheng.

When Justin came back sighing many times as he entered. He saw Zhenghao already asleep in bed and Chengcheng was reading his comic books. Justin's breath hitched when he saw Zhengting walking out of the bathroom. He sighed when the mushy boy dropped onto the bed and squealed into his pillow. Justin gave Zhengting a strange look before taking his shoes off to climb onto his bed.

"Why is he acting crazy again?" Justin whispered to Chengcheng. Chengcheng shrugged unsure but took a guess "Probably because he finally bought that lipstick he's been waiting for. Anyways I heard you got into troubl-" Chengcheng was shut up by Justin's hand. Justin narrowed his eyes lip synced "Not here, let's go outside" in which Chengcheng immediately understood.

It was pretty dark when Chengcheng took Justin out to a convenience store outside their school. They entered back into the campus with a few bags of chips, snacks, a drink each and lamb skewers they got from a BBQ stand. They sat on a bench not far from their dorm building and that was when Justin finally explodes. "Wang Ziyi that annoying shit was eavesdropping to my conversation that I had with your equally annoying basketball captain. Then he stared calling Zhengting-ge a slut and talked bad about him! If Bu fan and shit kun wasn't in the way I would've punched him in the face already" Justin gets all grilled up again thinking about it that he stabs the bag of chips with his wooden skewer.

Fan Chengcheng flinches when Justin popped an airy bag of potato chips. Chengcheng holds onto Justin's hand from stabbing any further, worried he'll accidentally stab himself. "And so is that why you got sent to the office?" Chengcheng said asking the same question when they were in the dorm. Justin nods and huffs "Luckily the principal was too distracted from crying that he let us off, but I still need to write a report to Xu Mingaho laoshi/teacher". Chengcheng raised an eyebrow "Why was the principal crying?" he asked before stuffing a handful of salty chips into his mouth. The boy next to him shrugged "I don't know, but Zhengting came out crying too... It's probably because of the onions, the office had a strong onion and garlic smell when I went in. Also don't tell or remind Zhengting that I got into trouble, neither of us want him hurt if he knew why". Chengcheng nods and the two boys continued to eat while they talked about other stuff.

The next morning there was a loud knock on the door of dorm A44. "I thought they(teachers) weren't waking us up anymore" Qin fen grumbled as he buried his head deeper into his pillow. Xukun sits up ready to yell at who ever was disturbing his precious sleep. He shadows Ziyi, who was opening the door. Chengcheng who was surprisingly all dressed up for morning run stood on the other side of the door, his fist raised up as he was about to knock again. "Just perfect the two people I wanted to see" Chengcheng said to himself before yelling "Xukun I've already warned you, but Wang Ziyi! Stay away from Justin or Zhengting!" Chengcheng slammed the door shut and stomped all the way back to his dorm.