Can we?

Can we keep each other's company?

Harry

Today is the day of the first appointment for our baby. My sister begged us to come but I told her that it was a moment just for Zayn and I, especially since it's our first child.

"You ready baby?" I asked Zayn as I laced up my shoes when I heard him walking down the stairs.

"I don't feel really good." He whispered as he walked down the last stair, balancing from foot to foot. I eyed him carefully.

"What's wrong?" I said getting up.

"I-I'm ho- hurt?" I mentally rolled my eyes. As horny as a cat in heat.

"Where are you hurt baby boy?" I asked faking concern. "Is it your belly??" I rubbed his belly.

"Better? Or is it your feet?! Do you want a massage?" I said getting to my knees. "Or food? You're hungry?"

He stomped his foot like a child and I bit the inside of my cheek to restrain from laughing.

"No! I'm horny!" He whined stomping his foot still.

"Oh... That's it. We can go then." I shrugged getting back up and guiding us to the car.

"I hate you." He groaned slumping down on his seat.

"I love you more baby." I said rubbing his thigh. I kept rubbing his thigh hearing him squirm every now and then. I finally stopped on the side of the road and turned over to him.

"C'mere baby." He squealed jumping onto my lap. He just had sweats on so it was easy to slide them off along with his boxers. When I pulled them off his cock flew out slapping against his tummy.

"Would you look at that, didn't know you could get this hard over nothing." I tssked. Looking at him straight in the eyes. He bit his bottom lip grinding his ass over my groin. I smiled taking his hard on in my hand, leaning in to leave wet kisses on his neck.

I pumped his member quickly listening to his pleads for me to go slower and his moans of "daddy". When he was on the verge of cumming I stopped everything, watching as his hips bucked into nothing to find some kind of relief.

"Harry please." He sobbed. I bit down on his neck loving the way he reacted.

"What's my name?"

"Daddy!" He moaned, his body burning up. I chuckled.

"You're so pathetic look at you begging me to cum. Horny slut." He moaned grinding down on me once again. I took ahold of his hips stopping his actions. "I bet you can come again from just my kisses." I said bruising his neck with a hickey. He moaned as his legs started trembling.

I started playing with his nipples knowing how sensitive they were. I rolled them between my index and thumb, pinched them until Zayn was a crying mess begging me to let him cum. I turned him over, gripping his ass cheeks, kissing him, letting my tongue dance along with his and slapped both his cheeks as hard as I could, smirking against his lips when he cried out my name.

I slowly snuck my hand back to his nipples and pinched them, sucking on the soft spot on his neck at the same time. He screamed out cumming all over my shirt.

"Thank you daddy." He sobbed. I smiled.

"Here's daddy's good boy." I took a tissue first, cleaning up all his snot, tears and drooling then another one for the semen on his dick making him twitch at the over sensitivity. I pulled his boxers and sweats back up then put him back in his seat and fastening his belt, letting him sleep peacefully.

As for me I just took off my shirt. I had a hoodie on the back seat I'll just put it on when we will arrive. The drive to the hospital is quite long, half an hour or so which is why I decided to just let my baby get some well deserved sleep.

"Zaynieee" I whispered, caressing his cheek.

"Mh?" He fluttered open one eye, his lash batting and I looked away to remind myself that we were in a public place to repress the want to just cum on that pretty face. I swallowed hardly.

"We're here." I finally said, holding my hand out in front of him. He yawned as he took my hand, getting up. I closed the car and we walk towards the entrance hand in hand.

We waited for few minutes before we were called in. I could see that Zayn was nervous as he kept playing with my fingers. I was nervous too but I decided not to let it show so I could be able to comfort him.

"First appontement and first baby. Nervous right?" The doctor joked, visibly trying to relax us. I cracked a small smile and nodded, rubbing up and down Zayn's back.

"Very nervous." I precise, squeezing Zayn's nape.

"No need to be. Everything will be okay, just take care of little pregnant beauty here, and pregnant beauty just has to stay healthy and everything is going to be just fine. Yeah?" He squeezed Zayn's thigh and I frowned.

When I say Zayn's thigh I mean the inside like he was like 5 fucking inches away from his dick. I cleared my throat.

"Don't worry I will take good care of him." He looked at me and I shot him a fake bright smile.

"Good to know." He answered, holding my gaze for a few seconds before he let go of Zayn's thigh and turned around to note something down.

"Alright let's start. Just breathe slowly." He did everything he had to do and once he was done we all sat down.

"If you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask me." I fought the urge to roll my eyes. During the whole thing he just kept looking at Zayn, acting as if I didn't exist.

"No." I said through gritted teeth.

"Me neither. You really comforted me thank you." Zayn said, smiling softly at the doctor. He his so going to regret it.

"Oh but it is my job handsome."  I just wanted to get out of here.

The visit was finally over and we just entered the car. I glared at Zayn and he looked back with a questioning expression.

"What's wrong babe?"

"You're really asking me what the fuck is wrong?? I will show you that I and only I am babe alright." I said sternly and started the car, not bothering to talk for the rest of the ride.