"I'm in." I heard to my right. "I'm gonna be honest, I'm a little terrified but I'm ready." Ruby was ready. I can feel it.

"You know, the more you get stronger the more I'm starting to think your not all Kryptonian." The more I train with her the more I can see. She's like me. She gets excited for training and each time we do, her power level increases. Maybe somewhere deep down she dose have some Saiyan in her. I focus on her energy to see if I can feel any little sign of Saiyan.    

"Oh and another thing." Anderson said braking me away from my energy search. "I have something for us. Weighted clothes." He smiled.

"Damn. Anderson. You came up with all this? What happened to all the computer stuff?" I was so impressed with what he's been up to. A gravity chamber and weighted clothes. This is so cool.

"Well I tried it and found out it wasn't for me. Mainly because I couldn't stop thinking about the gravity cells and how we could use it to our advantage. And I came up with this." he pointed to the chamber. "Then I thought of the weighted clothes. Something we can use durning training and after." He was proud of his work and he should be, he's created something that would help us get stronger faster. He took something negative like a prison cell and turned it into a positive.

"I can't take all the credit. The D.E.O did make the gravity cell. I just amped the gravity a little. But I did came up with the weighted clothes." He smiled.

"I'm proud of you Anderson."

"Thank you My Queen."

After we all put our weighted clothes on, it was time to train. Lena agreed to monitor us from outside the chamber. Who knows what kind of damage the difference in gravity will have on the human body.

"Ok guys so I calculated 4 days of hard core training and 3 days of rest. Monny and Anderson will start in the chamber and Ruby and I will follow Kara for flying lessons."

Ruby decided to ride on Aunt Kara's back. I followed Kara to the D.E.O's desert location. Open land, no one for miles, except for the agents. This was perfect.

———————————

"Say hello to the gravity chamber." Anderson said.

Kara leaned against the wall a little ways down the hall, just listening to the others. Lena stood next to her, Kara watched Lena as she began to drift off in deep thought. Kara noticed a slight increase in Lena's heartbeat. The blonde looked around then took Lena's hand in hers, "Lena? Are you ok?"

Lena took a deep breath and looked right into blue orbs. "I don't say this often but I'm terrified. I don't know how to explain it." She got a really bad feeling about this. Whatever this war may bring, she felt death was one.

"Hey it will be ok. We'll make it through this." The blonde said as she brought Lena's hand to her lips.

Kara's not one for a lot of PDA, especially at the DEO. Kara Danvers is marrying Lena not Supergirl. So PDA, here, as Supergirl, is never a good idea. But she felt Lena really needed to be comforted. Kara wants to reassure her even more, to hold her tight and tell her everything will be ok. But she can't. At least not right this second.

"This baby can reach up to 300 times earths gravity."

Kara's focus on Lena was interrupted. 300 times gravity. Rao! Who are these saiyans? Kara thought to herself.

After a few minutes of the Saiyans talking both Zen and Anderson walked over to Kara and Lena. They asked the CEO if she would monitor them while they trained and she agreed. After that the boys walked into the chamber to begin their training. Zen and Ruby made there way back towards Kara.