Chapter 6: The Enemy

Hey, to every one who doesn't know how to pronounce Jaque it's like this jack but spelt different.

Sage's P.O.V

We all decided to keep our powers a secret. It has been a week and we have started getting control over them. I can call water at will anytime. At school, it was pretty hard, new boy arrived, apparently his name is Logan Dark(sorry, couldn't think of a good name). We have our suspicions of him because to all of us, he is vaguely familiar. We agreed that he might be the guy from our dream and what the voices warned us about.

We still don't know who the voices are. They say that a new person will reach our school and will stop at nothing to get the power of all four elements. We believe that this Logan Dark, may be the one.

We all decided to sleepover at Jaque's house. Her dad didn't mind. Fane and I took the guest bedroom while the girls stayed in Jaque's room. I have to tell Fane that Lily and I agreed to be an official couple.(I decided to make them a couple)

"Hey Fane."

"Hm?"

"Lily and I are together, as in boyfriend, girlfriend together."

He shot open his eyes and did a bro hug with me.

"Wow! That's awesome man! Also, same with me and Jaque. We are official!" He said beaming.

We bro hugged once more before falling asleep.

-Next Morning-

It's Saturday today, Fane and I woke up to the girls pouring two buckets of ice water on us.

"HEYYY!!!" Fane and I yelled.

"Morning sleepy heads!" They both said. Fane and I glanced at each other and smirked at the girls.

"Oh no!" Jaque said.

"Run," cried Lily. They bolted for the door until it swung shut. I looked towards Fane, he had his hand out.

Lily's P.O.V

Jaque and I bolted for the door but it swung shut. We turned around with fear on our faces, we could see the boys smirking. I put up an ivy wall to protect us but Fane just moved it away with a gust of wind. The two came towards us and started tickling us.

"Say your sorry!" Sage said, tickling my stomach.

"Come on!" Fane urged, laughing while he kept tickling Jaque.

"Ok, ok, we are sorry!" Jaque and I said in unison. They stopped tickling us and Sage pecked me on the lips. I looked over at Fane and Jaque, he pecked her on the lips. We giggled a bit, then left the guys to get ready.

Jaque and I sauntered downstairs to see Mr. Timberwood watching the news.

"Morning dad!" Jaque said cheerfully, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning girls, you and the boys going to practice your elements in the forest?"

"Yes!" I said answering his question. We already told our parents because they kind of found out.

-Flashback-

We were all at Fane's house and we tried the poems again. The elements went out of control and we all blacked out. We woke up at Jaque's house with my dad, Jaque's dad, Fane's mom, and Sage's mom surrounding us.

They told us that they knew we had the elements because their parents were the same way. Apparently we are part of an old prophecy.

Four teens with the power to control the elements will stop the evil that will reek havoc across their home. The warrior of fire, the warrior of air, the warrior of earth, and the warrior of water. Their powers will get unleashed once everyone of them is sixteen.

We all accepted this, but still didn't know what the poems we heard meant.

-end of flashback-

They had warned us about the evil too, saying his name would be Stephen Dark. We all started to get our suspicions even more on Logan. The boys came downstairs and we all got the horses.

As usual, we had a race, and also as usual, Jaque won.

Jaque's P.O.V

I just won yet another race. I was celebrating until I suddenly got pulled off Flames by my boyfriend and he is curently carrying me around the meadow. I let my whole body burn up so I was too hot for him to hold. I found out I could heat up my skin to burn someone.

He eventually let me go and didn't look too pleased with me burning him a bit. I just pulled the collar of his shirt and kissed him.

"Feel better?" I whispered softly.

"Much better!" He replied grinning.

After, we all started training with the elements. I was doing target practice when I heard rustling in the bushes.

"Did you guys hear that?" I asked the group.

They all shook their heads no. I heard it again and a boy walked out of the bushed.

I then realized it is ...

Logan's P.O.V

"Logan Dark," I heard the dark brown brunette one whisper. I looked around, there is a black haired one, which I'm guessing is Fane. A blonde one, which could be Sage, and a light brown one which is Lily.

"Correct, Jaque, I am Logan Dark. Son of Stephen Dark." Their faces were priceless.

"Or in your eyes, the enemy!" I said, grinning while releasing black smoke from my hands.

Cliffhanger. What do you think what will happen next. I have just reached 101 views on the description I am so happy.