Asmodeus- Preview

The lighting in the church dimmed. Everyone knelt as we made a prayer to the lord and savior. I prayed for my boring life, for mom finally finding her peace and my dad, I prayed vigorously for him. Most of all, I prayed
he never came back.

I exited the church after an hour of another peaceful mass. The thunder roared above as I made it to my little car. An eery feeling arose in my stomach as I shut the door to my car. I took in my surroundings. The parking lot was vacant except for one other car. A grey Mercedes C Class. My stomach twisted in knots as I looked fixedly at the car. The sky was too dark for me to spot anyone in the window but I held my gaze. A strong sense told it wasn't just anyone. A burning hot sensation rose in my skin. It felt as if one million scorching hot needles pierced my flesh. The inner need of the desire to sin rose within. I started my car immediately but my legs stood frozen. I panicked inwardly when I looked up.

The car was straight across from me. Now I could make out the figure of a man. I knew it was him as soon as I saw the mop of curls sitting lazily on his stupidly stunning head. My panic rose impossibly high as he made his way out of the car. He hopped out of his car in a careless manor. His mess curls flattened by the pouring rain. A permanent smirk was planted on his face.

A heat rose in me as I gazed at the fallen angel. Not a muscle inside of me could move. I was glued to the spot as he made his way to open the passenger side of the door. The heat inside of me grew the closer he was from me. As he sat down, the heat bore into flames of lust. My inner desire awakened. Foreign feelings flooded my veins as his deep rich cologne invaded me. A tear ran down my cheek as I felt my innocence leave my body. Pictures of me sinning flooded my brain. I wanted, no I needed it to stop. "What are you doing to me?" I screamed at the infuriating man. He smirked at me as his rough fingertip traced my jawline. "Oh Lucy." He said my name as if I was sin itself. I craved his voice. "It's not what I'm doing to you. It's what you're doing to yourself." He chuckled as his large hand coiled around my small neck. The action itself reminded me of a snake coiling around it's prey. As soon as I felt his touch, I wasn't in control of my body. He was, he made me turn my head to bore into his bright grey eyes. My breath halted as I took in the jerk's features. I always knew he was supernatural since the first time I saw him, I could feel it in my bones. There was no way a man could look like this. The epitome of perfection and mom used to tell me no human was perfect, especially men.

With a snap of his sinister fingers, I found myself locking my lips to his. Anger rose within me as I continued kissing him. Our lips fought as he released his powers from me. I never kissed a man before, but I knew normal kisses weren't meant to feel this way. They weren't meant to set every vein in your body ablaze, weren't meant to make you addicted. They weren't meant to make you beg for more. It should've been a simple kiss, but it was far more from that. My hair rose from my skin and my hands yanked his shirt to pull him closer. Our tongues were tangled, we were pleading each other. Pleading each other for something neither of us were willing to give.

There was a tiny gap where I gained my senses. I pulled away quickly and slapped his beautiful face. It was no use, he growled as he pulled me right back and I found our tongues tangled in battle once again.

My hands had a mind of their own. They tore at his leather jacket and shirt. Before I knew it, the man before me was shirtless. "Asmos" I moaned his name incoherently. He just chuckled as he continued to ravish my lips. I was under his spell and I couldn't care less. Since the first time I met him I wanted him to take me every which way anywhere, at first I was in denial but now I embrace it. This man oozed sex appeal and I wanted to dive into his pools of lust. "You're wearing too many articles of clothing." He growled lowly.

I knew what was coming but I wasn't prepared. It only took one sultry curve of his full lips, and my clothes disintegrated into thin air. No underwear, no anything. At that moment, it hit me. "We're at church!" I squealed. He just chuckled and transported us to behind an old abandoned building. "Better?" He asked. I rolled my eyes as I smashed my lips against his own. He grasped my hips and tugged me onto his lap. If anyone were to walk past my window they would see my naked body, but I was too lost in the moment to care. His hands traced against the skin of my hips as he made love to my mouth. I was soaking his jeans but he didn't seem to mind. I ground my hips against his harden member. The foreign feeling in my lower half increased. I buckled and gasped as it became too much to bare. I needed release. I broke apart from his lips. "Please." I begged as I gazed into his lustful eyes. His grey eyes turned pitch black as he took me in. His hand cupped my soaking sex as I begged. My breathing picked up when his hand rubbed against me. His other hand gripped onto my neck, making me stare into his pitch black eyes. "I need-" "you need me to what?" His voice deepened "You want me to finger fuck you?" "Please." I cried. "Please what?" He tsked. "Please Asmos!" I hollered out as I felt two fingers stretch me impossibly. The feeling was so foreign but so delicious. I moaned as he pumped in and out slowly. He stared into my eyes as he did so. His smirk remained stuck on his beautiful face. The pace of his fingers gained impossible speed and his thumb massaged my aching bud. I cried out "I'm gonna-" my moans took over as I broke into ecstasy. My vision faded into stars as my body convulsed. His hands gripped my hips to keep me still. The ecstasy faded and I bore into his eyes. He looked at me with admiration. "You're so fucking beautiful." The whisper sweeps across his lips. At the moment, I knew I was thoroughly fucked.

Hey guys! I'm working on a new project and I thought you'd guys like it, Part 3 of Mouth Sealed Shut will be up soon!